Chapter 44: Operation Drop Down

//Another Update. Sorry that for the slow updates.

Thank you for the support and I hope many will read this piece.

Lots of love to you everyone out there//

^_^

_________________________

Ivan's POV

"I can't believe that we're really going inside that building" I hear Owen protested while pointing at the old building in horror.

I look at him and Eric was just staring at him in bored look.

"I told you to stay in the car, didn't I" I told him and he just then looks at me nervously while then looking at the building.

He was about to say something but then he close his mouth and gulp before I look at Eric and then he glance at me before I give him a nod.

"If you are scared then go back to the car and wait for us—"

"I am not scared--- who told you that I'm scared" he said defensively when I look at him. I just then look away in amusement.

"Okay...." I teased and I hear Eric chuckle and then he glares at him before we all then started to enter the building.

"Let's go before anything dangerous things could happen" I said but Owen stopped us again and both I and Eric turn around and stare at him in annoyance.

He was looking at us and you could see that he is scared making me think if this guy is really a man or a sissy.

"Scared aren't we..." I hear Eric teased and if this is just a normal day then we will make fun of him but it is not your normal day.

"Hey, I'm not..." he said and then starts to walk in front of us and we could hear him mumbling.

"I'm not scared... let me show you idiots" he mumbles while we both I and Eric look at each other before we snicker and followed him.

"You can just tell us if you are" Eric said when we catch up with him and he just glares at Eric.

"Enough already and let us go find him" I said seriously and we all went inside the building carefully and quietly since we don't know if the culprit is guarding outside.

I look around the building and saw that it was really old. The windows are broken and it looks like this building has been abandoned. I then saw lots of cans and plastic bottles are scattered around the place.

I then turn to my side and saw that tires are piled together at the corner making it look like someone has been using this as a garage or what since an old rusty truck is at the corner too thought it looks like it can't be used anymore since it's pretty damn old.

"This place is really nasty" I mumble while I try and search for a clue to where they took Kian.

"This place is dangerous. Be careful and don't make unnecessary noise or else they would find us out" I told them as we all go deeper inside.

"Ivan here, I can see the car" I hear Eric said and I look at him and he was waving at me while turning around and he was like looking at something while hiding on a post.

Owen was beside him and they were looking at it making me immediately went near them and sit down and give a glance at what they are looking.

Turns out they were looking at the car that the culprits used.

"Gotcha... think that I can't find you" I hear Eric said in amusement and I nearly forgot that he likes to go on adventures especially when we are trying to find something.