Chapter 41: I had Enough

//Hi guys here is an update to you my dear readers.

Hope that everyone is safe and fine.

Lots of love to all of you//

^_^

__________________________

Kian's POV

I was really early to go to school since I went to visit Jas and she was smiling at me when I visited her. Kyle was also there since he asked the school to be the one to accompany her since her parents will be at work and she won't have any companion.

The school had agreed but still they need to learn so the school gave me the handouts of the lecture that will be sent to them and they would be required to answer the same activities that we have at school.

"I guess she is already fine now" I mumble while putting my hands inside my pocket and enter the building going to my next class silently since I don't have the mood to talk to anyone today.

The class was also quiet and no one was talking about the incident but you could tell that all of them are having troubled thoughts and they were already now giving me some nasty eyes that says that it was my fault that Jas was sent to the hospital.

"Tell me... this all happened when you forced us to join the game" someone suddenly said when I entered the room and I was immediately slammed on the wall making me groan in pain.

"Oh come on, in the first place I didn't force you" I argued while glaring at the guy who suddenly decided to slam me on the wall.

"Stop this guys...." I girl said and this guy glance at her and then glared at her.

"ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO HELP THIS GUY?" he shouted at her and then I saw her flinch in fear while looking at this guy and I can't blame her thought since this guy looks like he is damn serious.

"You're still acting to be innocent, are you?" he taunted while slowly looking at me and I just give him a bored look.

"COME ON AND TALK AGAIN YOU BASTARD" he shouted in front of my face and now I can finally see the true colors of the students here.

(Are these the people that my brother told me? I'm now sure that not all of them are the kids my brother told) I thought while looking at all of them and they were looking at me in anger though some are hesitating.

Suddenly the guy who was still pinning me on the wall was suddenly pushed to the side and I was then free and when I turn to look at the guy and I was surprised since it was Jack who was looking at me seriously.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH" he shouted to the guy who was pinning me a while I ago and I just looked at them while trying to massage my shoulders since it was where he grab me and it stings.

(Damn that really hurts) I thought while hissing in pain when I rub it.

"Ouch" I said in pain while Jack turns to look at me and I just eyed him before he looked at me again before he looks back at the boy who pinned me and who was now on the floor looking at him in shock and fear.

"DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT HE WAS ALSO HURT DURING THAT TIME?" he shouted at them and I suddenly sigh in relief since I can't have the whole class against me especially now that both Kyle and Jas are out and they can't help me against them.

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?" the boy argued back while standing up and looking eye to eye with Jack.

Suddenly I fell someone helped me and when I looked at the person I was surprised to see who is it. It was Kyla.