Chapter 56: Math Genius

____________________________

Jas' POV

"That's it" I hear Kyle said as soon as Kian told us what was the command—I mean request of Ivan.

"He didn't tell you to sleep w—argh" I elbowed Kyle making him groan in pain and glare at me.

"If you don't shut up and stop with whatever is in your mind, I will go tell those guys that you are checking them out" I threatened him while motioning the guys in front that are famous for being homophobes.

"Heck do you want me to be dead?" he practically screamed near me making me glare at him and motioned him to look at Kian.

Kian was looking at the sky like he was in trance making me get worried.

"Apologize already or I will really go near those guys" I immediately tell Kyle while glaring at him and he immediately looks at Kian.

"Uhm... I was-- just joking Kian, don't take it to heart" I hear Kyle say while looking at Kian.

"Don't mind this guy Kian, I don't know what did he eat and he keeps on asking you about what ha—"

"Can I ask you something?" Kian interrupted while looking at us two with a very troubled expression.

"Of course you can ask anything" I told him.

"But you can't ask for money cause I don't have that" Kyle continued making Kian laugh and I look at Kyle with a are-you-for-real expression but later on what he said was true. We don't have any money to give in case he would really ask for it.

"Haha... I'm not asking for that kind of thing. What I am going to ask you is why the heck would you even think that he would like to sleep with me when you said that he was a fucking straight like that pole" he said while pointing to the pole outside.

Kyle and I looked at each other and suddenly the reality slammed to our faces.

"Oh... yeah why didn't I think of that" I hear Kyle said in embarrassment while looking at Kian.

"I agree with you" I told Kian while looking away.

"Well I guess that maybe you have a crush on me that is why you are trying to ask me that and that you might have a chance in case he would really ask me that" Kian continued to rant making Kyle blush in embarrassment as he panic making Kian smile wickedly.

"YOU---"

"NO... no that is not true. I hate that person's guts, why would I even think about that" Kyle defended himself but it was already too late since Kian looks unconvinced. Even I was suspicious too making me glance at Kyle.

"We can ask him directly if you want?" Kian teased even more making Kyle panic while looking around in case somebody was listening to us.

(And we are dead if that happens) I thought while looking at the two.

"What if somebody hears you and misunderstood" he scolded Kian but Kian just roll his eyes.

"Come on what could go wrong" he said making Kyle went wide eyes.

(Everything could go wrong, what the heck is Kian thinking. Poor Kyle who is nearly going to collapse) I ranted on my head while looking at Kian making me went close to him and slap his fucking damn head.

"You're freaking getting bolder now" i mumble as he groans and glance at me before he looks at Kyle.

"Why you don't belive? Wait here and I will--"

"Don't you even dare" Kyle said seriously while looking at Kian and I just look at Kian in disbelief.

Kian challenged him and stare at him too while I on the other hand just want to hit Kian's head.