Chapter 39: Video Footage

//MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

So did you take your meals already if not better go and eat. You might not do it but I am watching you so better go and eat and make yourself full and happy.

Have a good day ahead and have fun reading.

Ps. Don't eat everything leave some for the others and for tomorrow meal 😂//

^__^
_______________________

Ivan's POV

"So what is the reason that they suddenly suspended class today" I ask the two who are watching a movie.

I was suddenly got intrigued about the suspended classes out of nowhere and suddenly I had the urge to know what the reason was.

I don't know either and I just want to know the reason why. I shake my head again and look at the two to answer my question. And I was surprised they both didn't move and they were too focused on the movie and I bet that they didn't even hear a single word that I have said.

We are in my apartment by the way and we went straight ahead here and ordered some food and then we crash on the couch and we are not currently watching some Netflix.

"Hey did the two of you hear me?" I asked and they were still looking at the movie and I was suddenly getting pissed and then I slowly find something and when I saw it I smirked.

"Let's see if both of you won't still answer my question" I mumble evilly and reach for the remote which is just on the top of the table that is just next to me.

I then smirk at the two before I immediately click the pause button and they immediately went nuts and look at the screen in surprised before they turn to find the culprit.

"Come on we were watching here" Owen was the first one to react and I was just looking at them both with an amused look.

"What the heck man?" Eric then continued while they are both looking at me in disbelief.

"Stop being grumpy already since both of you look ridiculous" I said in amusement and Eric glared at me while Owen whines in protest.

"Are you kidding me? Just play the movie already" Eric continued and I look at him before I chuckle at him.

"Why are you suddenly getting mad?" I asked him and he just glares at me.

I put the remote down and then I look at them seriously.

"I was asking a question a while ago and I need to get your attention since you won't talk" I said and they both sigh before they sit down again and then groan in annoyance.

"What do you want to ask?" Owen said and I then turn to look at him and he was facing the screen waiting for me to play it but I won't until they answer my question.

"Hey play it now" he then said when I didn't play the movie and then he looks at me in annoyance and I glared at him.

"Answer my question first" I said firmly and they both grunted making me look at them in surprise.

"Can I ask why the heck are you both getting worked up first?" I asked innocently and they both glared at me making me gulp in nervousness since I think that they want to punch me.

"That was the best part of the movie you idiot" Eric said in frustration and I look at him in defeat.

"Fine.... Fine I'll play it immediately but you have to—"