Chapter 58: Flying Chairs

________________________________

Jas' POV

I was so shocked when I saw Kian throwing those chairs at them but at the same time, I felt happy when I saw them getting scared and humiliated too.

(I know it's bad to feel happy when someone is nearly hurt by a flying chair but I'm sorry since I can't help but be happy to see them in that state) I thought while looking at them.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that Kian's third chair didn't hit that guy on his balls so that he would feel real pain.

I no longer care even if my clothes were spilled with some milk or whatsoever since now I only care about  Kian's teaching them an unforgetable lesson.

So when Kian grab the fourth chair I was suddenly excited for what will happen next. 

(Will it hit them? I hope that it would hit them this time) I anticipated while I look at the group of scared peice of shits.

But it was too good to be true since I suddenly saw two people coming from one direction.

"Kian" both the class president of Class A and B said at the same time causing anothing silence in the cafeteria.

All attention was now suddenly directed to the two who suddenly came out of knowhere and interrupted Kian.

(Why the heck are they here now?) I asked myself while looking at the two before I glance at Kian who stopped mid air.

Kian then looked at them before he slowly puts the chair down on the ground.

The two then looked at each other before they started to get close to Kian but suddenly what happened next made me smile in excitement.

Kian didn't care about the two coming next to him and he just started dragging the fourth chair close to the group and they were all trembling in fear as they try to scamble away from him.

The girls who was with them was about to run away but Kian took a bowl of soup on the table and splashed it to them making them scream in disgust as they try to wipe there clothes off.

"Be thankful that it's not hot or else you would be screaming in pain now" He said emotionless making me stare at him in disbelief and shock.

(I know that Kian could be a little bit out of control when he's mad but I didn't knew that he could be like this) I thought while looking at the girls who are screaming.

"That's what you get for laughing at him" I mumble before I smirk and look at Kyle who was also looking at Kian in disbelief.

I then chuckle in amusement before I saw that Ivan and Lion immediately get close to Kian to stop him from whatever he's going to do. Suddenly I was caught of guard when suddenly someone shouted...

"FOOD FIGHT" one shouted and the next thing that happened was food started flying in the air.

The student forgot the rule inside the cafeteria and one thing was only in their mind right now which is food fight. Suddenly someone grabbed me down unto the ground and I saw that it was Kyla making me look at her in confusion.

"Start crawling already and let's get out of here before the teachers come calling us all" she said making me look at Kian and Kyle in worry.

"What about Kian and Kyle?" I asked and he just pointed at them so I glance and I saw what was happening.

Josh was pulling Kyle out towards the exit already and Jack was there also trying to pull Kian away while Ivan and Lion are shocked of what is happening.