Chapter 57: To Good To Be True

________________________________________________

Ivan's POV

"So, aren't you going to tell me what did you ask him?" I hear Owen ask me for the millionth time and I look at him and groan.

"Can't you already let it go?" I said with an annoyed face making him stare at me in surprise.

(Shit) I cursed in my head as I then look away.

"Wait... usually you don't say let it go but rather tell me in full detail the plan that you would do in order to get back at him" he stated making me get nervous since I don't know what to say to them.

(You can't expect me to just casually tell him that I used the last request to befriend him, can I? That would be really stupid. They would even look at me in disbelief) I though as I then try to ignore what he had said but what he said next made me froze.

"So... tell me what's the change? And don't even think about dodging my question or else I'm going to go and ask him myself" he said and I immediately look at him.

"Don't" I seriously said making him grin.

(Shit... I messed up) I got nervous inside of my head since I forgot who am I talking with.

"Come on Owen, it was really nothing I just made him do something and that's it, nothing more" I said trying to explain to him something that I really didn't do.

"So... what is the something?" he asked making me look at him and I groan when I saw him smiling with a disgusting expression.

"Did you made him—"

"Stop! I didn't made him do whatever is in your mind so stop talking nonsense already" I defended myself making him groan in annoyance while I look away.

"Come on! You actually make everyone who owns you something pay with their—you know" he said making me stare at him in shock.

"For Pete's sake those are all girl you dumbass" I said defensively making him look at me with an expression that he suddenly realize something.

"Oh yeah, Kian's a boy" he said making me slap his head.

"Took you long enough to understand, with that brain of yours I think you need to check if it's still there" I scolded him while he just looks away and groan in annoyance.

(Damn that really made me nervous. I don't know what am I going to do now. I also don't understand how I really feel but that scene on the roof top really made me froze) I thought as I then remember his face next to mine.

"Uhm... I really think that something is wrong with him Eric? Should we take him to the infirmary? He keeps on spacing out" I snap back in reality when I hear Owen talking to Eric while his face is next to mine.

I suddenly push him away from me making him look at me with a worried look.

"Damn man! I thought that you're already in another dimension. Tsk... can you already control yourself, we're still in class and you're already thinking of se—agh..."

I suddenly give him a nice elbow on his side making him groan in pain as I smirk in annoyance.

"I think his fine" Eric mumbles and then went back to slouch on his table since he was napping a while ago.

"By the way is Mr. Thompson is coming or he's just late, it's already time and his still not here" I try to change the subject since I don't know what happens when Owen would really interrogate me about the request.