Chapter 43: Rescued

//An update for my dear readers.

Keep safe everyone and lots of love to all.

Enjoy reading//

^_^
_____________________________

Eric's POV

We immediately enter the car-- or I should say he immediately shove our asses inside the cab.

Then he looks at something before pointing to the van that he was chasing a while ago.

"Uhm... could you follow that white van" he said to the driver.

"That one" the driver confirms.

"Yup that one... and don't lose it" he said seriously before looking at the white van.

I then turn to glance beside me to see Owen looking at me in a confused expression.

"Do you know what is going on?" I asked him and he just raise his shoulders in disagreement.

I sigh before I look at him again and he looks anxious.

(What the heck has gotten into his brain again? Damn I know that he is fucking damn intelligent than us but maybe he should tell us what the heck is happening here and don't make us look dumb) I protested in my mind before I pull him to look at me.

I grab his arm and then pull him closer to me since he was the one sitting on the shotgun of the cab.

"Hey Ivan could you tell us what is really going on here" I said in irritation while he looks at us in realization.

"That van kidnapped that kid that I was pissed about" he said and I suddenly look at him in shock.

"Do you mean that guy that is friends with the gay boy?" I tried to confirm and he nods his head in agreement.

"He is in that white van?" I continued to confirm and he just nods in irritation.

"Yes..... I saw them force him enter that car" he argued at me and I was looking at him in surprise.

"Kidnap...... van.... What are you both talking about?" I hear Owen asked and I look at him and he was looking at us in confusion since I saw him focused on looking at his groceries if everything is okay.

"That new kid got kidnapped and we are chasing after them in that van" I said to him and he looks at me in wide eyes like he just hear something that is outrageous.

"What... you mean that we are chasing a kidnapper?" Owen shouted in shock and I was also out of words since this is really true and I can see that Ivan is really serious.

"Then let's go and help him. Even though he is not in good terms with us he is still part of the school and especially that we saw this personally" Owen immediately said while looking at us seriously and I was taken a back by what he said.

I then look away while thinking of something since Owen is right.

(Even though we are not friends he is still part of that school and this is something that we cannot just let it pass since this is kidnapping already and who knows what will happen to him if we don't help him. Besides we were at the scene) I thought before looking at the car that just turns to the other corner.

"Follow that car slowly and don't let them get suspicious since we are chasing kidnappers here" I told the driver and he was surprised and he looked at us in confusion.

"Shouldn't we be calling the police now if what you're telling is true?" he said in question and then I look at Ivan and he was hesitating making me think of something.