Chapter 59: Exam Game's Around The Corner

________________________________________________

Kian's POV

Days, weeks, months, years passed we ruled the whole world with just barely some water and some vinegar on the gas station—

"Hahha, Joke. Days just passed and the midterms is already finally around the corner" I mumble to myself as I then went to school.

Same as usual I made my siblings drop me a few blocks away from the gate, so here I am walking to school.

As I neared the school gate, I was surprised to see who are standing on the entrance of the gate.

There I saw not just Kyle and Jas but also the three. Jack, Josh and Gorill--- I mean Kyla are with them and they are I think talking about something.

"Are they all waiting for me at the entrance?" I said with a happy smile so I didn't waste any more second and I jogged to them.

"Hey guys" I shouted when I was near them and they all glance at me and smile.

"Your late than usual" I hear Jas commented making me look away.

"Hey, I was just late for like 2 minutes" I defended while looking at my watch and Jas just groans.

"Well late is late" Kyle suddenly said making me eye him in disbelief.

"I didn't ask for your comment" I cockily said trying to act like a snob but he just hit me with the papers in his hands.

"Let's go already or else you want, we could all stand here until the bell rings" Kyla suddenly said making the three of us look at her.

"That would be a great idea" I said sarcastically while smiling at Jas and she nods her head.

"Yeah, it would be great to see the view here" Jas agreed while looking at the surroundings then suddenly Kyle ruined everything.

"We could get some chairs and do some readings here" he said making the two of us look at him in disbelief.

"Uhm, I think that you can do that by yourself. I still want to do some readings on the library" I said while walking away already and the rest laughed at him.

"Nice try but you went too far" Josh teased making Kyle's face heat up in embarrassment.

"Don't worry we're the only ones who heard it" Kyla teased to as we all enter the gate.

As we were walking, I suddenly realize that all of them are holding some kind of papers making me glance at each one of them in confusion.

(Are we having some quiz or recitation today? Why are they holding some papers and they are focused on reading it?) I asked myself as I then glance at them.

I then glance at the other students who were passing by and they were also reading some papers in their hands making me scratch the back of my head in confusion.

"Am I still asleep?" I mumble before I stopped walking and the rest look at me in confusion.

"Something wrong Kian?" Kyle asked while facing me with a worried look.

"Do you feel not well?" Jack said while getting close me and putting his hands on my head making me shake my head.

"No, I feel fine since what is more important is that, am I missing something here?" I asked them and they all look at me with confused looks trying to understand what am I even talking about.

They all looked at each other before they look at me and they all simultaneously shake their head from side to side.

I then groan before I then point at the papers in their hands.