四十四 | Yon Juu Yon

Start from the beginning

"Yes," The feline eyed girl gave a small visible nod, she looked seriously at Lisa, "You hit your head pretty bad when you suddenly blacked out. It was a good thing a nice Samaritan somehow found you sprawled down the floor and brought you to the clinic."

"Ohhhhhh," Lisa nods her head in understanding, then she wiggles out of Jennie's hold— causing the dark haired girl to pout from the broken contact.

"It's warm inside the blanket." Lisa says, she then removes the blanket all the way to the two girl's neck, "There, fresh air."

Jennie flashes Lisa her infamous gummy smile, the feline eyed girl immediately sneaks a quick peck on the lips. Lisa pursed her lips to hide the blush forming on her cheeks.

"Anyway, where were you yesterday?" Lisa looked at the girl in front of her accusingly, "I was trying to contact you, but you weren't replying at all."

Jennie scoots closer to the blonde, she softly nuzzles her nose with Lisa's, "Oh– just some council stuff. I forgot to put my phone in vibration so it was on mute the entire meeting. I did get your message just before lunch break ended. It's how I found out you were in a clinic."

"Let's have our pillow talk because we didn't get to do it last night." Jennie pouts adorably at the blonde, her fluffy cheeks puffed out from the action, "You fell asleep right after we did the deed, you're no fun. You need to work on your stamina, I thought you were a dancer..." she teased.

"Bitch, I can dance but that doesn't mean I'm a wrestler." Lisa rolls her hazel eyes from the audacity of Jennie's claim over her prowess.

"Wrestler... on the sheets?" Jennie grins mischievously, "So you can dance right? Does this mean you can give me a lap dance— I'm definitely down with that." she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

Lisa pushed Jennie's face away from her, her palm squished the feline eyed girl's fluffy cheeks and Jennie couldn't help but smile adoringly from the blonde's visible annoyance.

"By the way, my family wants to meet you." Jennie's voice was muffled due to Lisa pushing her cheeks.

Lisa stopped pushing the girl away and gives Jennie a shocked look, "What?!" she splutters out.

Jennie looked at girlfriend with an innocent face, "Most of my cousins, for some reason, started gathering back in this school. By the end of the week, they'll all leave— so I wanted for you to actually meet them all, atleast once. It would mean a lot to me if you could meet them."

Lisa let out a nervous laugh, she sat up from the floor and runs a hand through her hair, "I didn't know you're this close knit with your own relatives."

"Eh I wouldn't really call it close..." Jennie responds, her fingers slowly trail along Lisa's exposed back making the blonde shiver on her touch.

"Actually, I'm not fond of socializing with my relatives, that's Jisoo's job since Unnie is the more sociable one between the both of us." The feline eyed girl props her elbow on the floor and leans her cheeks on her palm.

"As much as possible, I try to stray away from the family business because it's not really that—you know... Of great importance to me." Jennie explained, Lisa looked down to listen attentively to the other girl's words, "Jisoo-unnie is the one more interested in doing the business, I just get in with the family business if they include me—or I'm dragged into it."

"But that doesn't mean I'm not aware of our huge family. I know the main families, but I'm not really that close with them." the dark haired girl slightly shrugs her shoulder and continues, "Just a few that I find comfortable to be with. There's also the branching families, but they wouldn't be considered as a part of the bloodline because their blood is... diluted? I don't know the right term, it's like they're the cousins of my cousins-cousin." she had a thoughtful look.