It's New Beginning..

Start from the beginning

Nandi look her & she mumbled- Maa..

Tripura listen the word but she wants to hear again- what, not understand what you mumbled..

Nandi look down & says- Maa..

Tripura hold her chin & up her face with smile- that's it only, then why are you scared..

Nandi- I thought you not like, that I call you Maa..

Tripura- ok, cut crap in between us, tell me, it's two sisters or two brothers, because I don't know, who those two added in our family, even I don't know, how's they look..

Karan smile & says- actually Nandi decided one name also..

Tripura gazing to Nandi with love, she wants only answer from Nandi, she ask her- I'm asking you something Nandi..

Nandi- it's one baby girl & other one is baby boy..

Tripura- so what you decided name of them..

Nandi- you will like it, if I decide their names..

Tripura- Papa, would you like it..

Karan- I love it..

Tripura- I love it too..

Nandi- I decided two baby girls name, one is Pari & other one is Khushi, but now baby girl we gonna call her Pari, & about baby boy, I don't know..

Tripura- is it ok, if we call him Khush, what say..

Nandi smile & says- that's great idea..

Tripura- so you gonna call me Mrs. Khanna or Maa..

Nandi hold Tripura's hand in her & says- here after your identify gonna be change, it's gonna be mother of Pari, Khush & Nandi..

Tripura with teary eyes- is it..

Nandi- yes Maa..

Tripura- love you so much..

Nandi- I love you more than Papa..

Karan- and I love everyone, & he give bear hugged to both, & kissed on both head..

Epilogue

12 years fly away with happiness,

"Mr. Karan Khanna, your elder daughter Nandi, she is not choosing film industry, why"..

Karan give answer to media person with smile- because she wants to become space scientist..

"So she become space scientist"..

Karan smile with proudly & says- my smile gives you answer, I proudly says, she is working as a space scientist in Isro..

"That's amazing, she makes India proud then"..

Karan smile & says- yes..

"Is any plans in future she wants to join industry, because you & Tripura Nagrajan is now top most producers, you setup yourself as producer near by six years, & almost five movies back to back Blockbuster under in your production house, then your web series platform, all things are going so well, after your retirement, who will handle all of these"..

Karan- please next question, I don't want to give these question answer, at least now..

And switch off the TV, Karan turn himself back with irks..

Karan- why!

"Where is Maa" a irks tone come up from Nandi's mouth..

Karan- she is in, but what happened to you..