Chapter 6 - A perfect bliss

Start from the beginning

"Didi i will wear this red one"

"no quickly go and change than i will do your hair"

After five minutes urmila returned in a red and white dress. The chubby princess was looking extremely beautiful in her dress.

She sat in front of sita to get her hair done

"didi what will you do today without me? "asked a curious urmila

"hmm. We will play in the garden, collect a lot of flowers for puja, will make sculptures with mud and i will narrate mandavi and shrutkirti a lot of stories about brave warriors" replied sita with special emphasize on the last part.

Hearing the last part urmila got up and jumped on sita and with her puppy eyes she started pleading to sita.

"Didi please please please don't do this to me please. I promise i will clean my room on my own and will not do any prank on anyone please for an entire week don't narrate any story without me please didi."

"okay okay urmi get up otherwise i won't be alive to narrate any story"

With this she hugged sita " didi you are the best i love you. "

"i too love you urmi now hurry up pitashree must be waiting for you and be a good girl in court no mischief"
said sita.

Urmila hurried out and ran towards her parents chamber. Sita smilled seeing her bubly sister. She was the extremely notorious, lively and a warrior princess always intrested in weapons and the working of kingdom unlike other princesses who used to play around with dolls.

Sita than moved to her other two sisters.

AT NIGHT

King janak was in his room in deep thoughts when queen sunaina entered.

"Maharaj what are you thinking?"

"I was thinking we must have done something great in our past life that we got such lovely daughters. My sita she is so responsible, learned and intelligent. Everyone in mithila loves her like their own daughter"

"She is mithila's daughter. I still remember the day when we found her. The moment you picked her up it rained and after that day mithila has never faced any problem. The treasury is overflowing the grains are good. All the living creatures in mithila are content. Sita loves nature and nature loves her. She indeed is Mithila's lakshmi. " said sunaina while a tear rolled down her cheek.

"And after an year and a half of sita we got another gem. My urmi. Today she impressed everyone in the court with her intellect. You know everyone in the court was saying urmi is truly janak's heir. Even at the age of six she has the power to attract everyone with her wisdom and how can i forget her mischiefs" janak laughed sunaina too joined thinking about her younger one

"Sita and urmila truly complement each other. Though they are completely different yet they are two bodies and one soul. One is ice and the other one is fire. May their bond be everlasting" prayed sunaina

" Sita and Urmila along with mandavi and shrutkirti are our perfect bliss "

"Truly" agreed sunaina

Both thanking mahadev for such a lovely family.

______________________________________

So guys here comes ch 6. How did you find the mithila family. Hope you like the chapter.

Do vote, comment and share it with your friends. Hope you like it.

Take care! Stay safe!!