Sebastian Ending

Sebastian has a fascination towards cats, so he is with cats in the picture not by me.

Sebastian pov

The young lord wasn't here this entire day.

I asked the Undertaker, but he doesn't know either.

We were in the back chatting about what we know about.

I was a bit distracted during the conversation by the kitty cookies M/n made.

I sure would be honored to marry him for his wonderful sweet personality.

I could even remember the first time I met him.

He was wearing a red dress with red cat ears and tail.

It was so adorable for him to dress like a human cat breed.

Soon, M/n was missing with a note behind.

I tried to find where he is, but it didn't last long.

It was quite quick to find him actually.

He was in an alley feeding milk to lost abandoned kitties without a home.

"Congratulations! You are... wait a moment. You are not even in the competition. Oh well. If you love him, then you should be the husband. I at least have dear Willy and Undi to choose." Grell said before leaving.

"You don't mind me being here?"

"Nope. I am just here to see how Sprinkles is doing. These are her kittens. Do you want to hold them?"

"Yes, they are fascinating creatures. Nothing like them could be found in my homeland." I said excited to be with these creatures.

Soon, the lost people were found safe and sound.

I continued with life, and the contract between Ciel and I was broken by the Undertaker.

A few months later, we had a cat themed party in replacement of a wedding.

All cat lovers and friends were invited.

There were siameses, calicos, persians, shorthairs, longhairs, tigers, ragdolls, and many more.

It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Years later, we adopted little neko demons.

We named the girl Carrie and the boy Charlie.

They were our sweet kitties.

We made sure they are well entertained and happy with their lives.

It was a little sad to let them go when they were first summoned into a contract, but they eventually come back to us.

Besides being the proud father of Charlie and Carrie, I have became quite the cat lover known to man.

I can't really help being attracted to the cuteness of the cats.

It was amazing how the family legacy grew more as decades pass.

I am now a grandfather with more cat hybrids welcomed into the family.

I can still remember the good old days when they were younger.

"To the amazing cats who have been some wonderful friends of ours. They will always be remembered in our hearts and memories." M/n said as a toast because a few of the cats that stayed with us are now deceased.

💔 💔 💔 💔

"Poor Nicole and Gumball. They were great blue cat friends of ours." Carrie said hugging a cat stuff animal.

"Yarn ball," Charlie said excited due to a distraction after the animal funeral. Carrie joined in playing with the yarn.

They fought over for the ownership of the yarn.

It was fun to see such happy moments in life.

"Jerry! Where are you?" I asked because I am playing hide and seek with my grandson.

I soon found him with a mallet in hand.

When he was found, I chased him.

"Ha, ha, ha. You can't chase me that quickly," Jerry said as he ran from me.

My family is awesome and filled with love and care.

Author Note

Thanks for reading.

I hoped you enjoyed this Lazygirl212 because you said to have Sebastian here.

This is what I can think of for Sebastian.

It was a good time getting to know Bassy or Sebby-chan.

Anyone is free to comment if there is another character ending, not mentioned, with M/n.

The offer is still open even when the story is completed.