Meeting New People

?????? pov

     It was a normal day where I had to attend to the his highness's orders. I was then stopped when I had saw a reaper in the garden. The reaper was observing the garden flowers. In the garden he had found a spider and was playing with him. His appearance sure was a surprise to have in this manor.

     I wonder what business he has to be at this manor. If he is to take away my meal, then I have to get rid of him. If not, then I am surprised by the result.

     I was walking towards his direction.

     "I am sorry mister, but I am wondering what do you have business to be at this manor." I asked the reaper. The boy was surprised by my words.

      "Oh, I am sorry. You see, I am new to this area. I just so happen to fall down to this place when I had went through the reaper portal to the human world. I am not suppose to be here. However, I was just curious about what the human world has the offer. I am not here to take your meal mister demon. Besides, I am not even a reaper in the working business. I was always locked inside my house in the reaper world, so I am unsure on what to do. It has been a little over a century that I had once lived in the human world." He said. "My name is M/n Sutcliff. What is your name?"

     "My name is Claude Faustus. I suppose you could come and meet the owner of this manor. Follow me Mr. Sutcliff."

     I was surprised that this reaper was so obedient. He is too innocent for this world. I suppose when the contract with the master is over, I could just hangout with this reaper. Get to know him personally and make him my mate.

Alois pov

     I was currently in my study doing some boring paperwork. Since I was the queen's spider, I had to do some work. I wonder when I am going to find some more fun. I had then heard a knock on the door.

     "Your highness, you have an unexpected guest here. He had appeared to this manor unexpectedly." said Claude.

     "Come in! Lets see who our guest is!" I said. This is going to be exciting because there is a new person here.

     The guest that came in was amazing. He was so beautiful and looked around my age. I want him here and never leave this manor ever. He is only mine and no one else.

     "So, who are you mister? How did you come to this manor of mine?" I asked the boy. He was shorter than me due to the fact of only being 5 feet tall.

     "My name is M/n Sutcliff. I just appeared out of the portal from the reaper world to the human world. It just so happens that I had landed into your garden. Who are you mister?"

     I was surprised that grim reapers are real. However, it could be possible due to the fact that demons could be real. I have like 5 demon servants who works for me.

     "I am Earl Alois Trancy. Well, do you have a place to stay?" I asked.

     "Sadly no I don't. Would you allow me to live here? I could help with the chores around this place." M/n said to me.

     "Sure! You could stay here at this manor! The only thing you have to do is just wear a maid outfit and you would be just fine. Also, I am to be called your highness." 

     I know this might be weird for some guys to wear a dress, but he would look wonderful in a dress. The maid dress that he is going to wear is similar to Hannah's but has red in it instead of purple. (lavender, violet,? I am not good with my colors.) Red suits him. It is the color of love and passion. I just hope that no one would want to take him away from my manor.

Triplets pov (Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury in order of speaking)

     "Did you hear? We are going to have another servant to work with us." "Yeah, I guess that would be good. This place needs to be freshen up a little." "I wonder what the new servant would look like? I am guessing that the new servant is a girl because of the maid outfit. However, I could be wrong."

     "I see that you guys are wondering about the new servant. Well, if you want to know more about him, then you could just talk to him yourselves. He is currently in the garden watering the plants. He is also a reaper, but he doesn't seem to be a danger to anyone. I should be careful if I were you, he doesn't know much about what you are interest into." Hannah said to us.

     "Well you heard her about the new servant. He is in the gardens." "Let us see what he is capable to do." "I wonder why he doesn't know about the stuff that he was suppose to learn about when he was alive. Doesn't reapers do many sorts of jobs that involves with many situations? He should have some information about what the world is mostly about for the adults, or dirty minded."

     "Hello! Are you the other servants that works here? It is a pleasure to work with you! My name is M/n Sutcliff! What are your names?" the cute red reaper had said to us. 

     "Timber" "Thompson" "Canterbury" 

     "It is a pleasure to met you as well." "Yes, it is nice to meet you." "The dress is wonderful on you. It compliments you body structure."

     "Well, it is nice getting to know about you demons. Thank you for the compliment Canterbury. I have a question? Why do you guys whisper? Are you not allowed to talk out loud in an indoor voice?" M/n said.

     "We have to whisper everything we had to say." "Yeah, Claude made us to." "He said that we would speak nonsense about things that the master is suppose to hear about."

     "Well, if his highness is not around us, then you could speak whatever you guys wanted to say. I am sure that Claude would understand the reason of speaking alone where the humans couldn't hear what you have to say. Your opinions are your own. No one is suppose to talk your liberty to speak forever." The reaper had said with confidence. He sure is passive about people doing what they want to do. He must not really go out that much with the knowledge that he has.

     "Thank you for that offer. We would be sure to remember what you just said." "Thank you M/n. It is sure going to be great that you are going to work for us." "Yes, it is sure going to be good to work with you. I am going to enjoy every moment of watching your movements slowly."

     "Okay! See you guys later! I have to help dust the library."

     M/n is sure going to be an amazing person to work with. He sure got us under his control in loving him with all our heart. However, we are not sure if we are the only ones that has an interest with him. We would have to try harder to impress him before it is too late for him to fall in love with anyone.

M/n pov

     It was nice working at this manor. I get to meet everyone. So, from my senses there are only one human in this entire building. The servants are all demons. Claude is the demon that is contracted with Earl Alois Trancy. The contract is on his tongue.

     I just met the triplet demons. Claude is a spider, and Hannah is a flower demon. This is going to be an interesting adventure. I just play it safe, and the demons wouldn't be mad at me. It would be terrible to fight with a demon because I am not fit to fight, or what Grell said to me. They better at fighting, and I am good at remembering information and writing.

     Oh well, I guess it is going to alright in living here. I just hope that no other reaper would be angry at me for not being at the house. 

     It was a nice gift that Hannah gave me. She gave me a red rose necklace because it is my favorite. In return, I made her a flower crown filled with blue and purple flowers. We are sure going to be the best of friends in this manor.