Pluto Ending

Art not mine. I thought it was cool.

Pluto pov

I will do my best.

I want my mate to love me.

I love this game of hide and seek.

I am sure to win this game.

I love games.

"M/N! I found you! MATE!" I said as I kissed M/n on his face.

(Since Pluto is a dog, it is technically licking.)

"Hey Pluto! It is nice to see you here."

"Congratulations! We have a winner. The winner is... Pluto." Grell said while throwing confetti around.

"I win. I win. I win. I am M/n's mate. Yay! -..."

"Ow... that bite mark hurts. It is also bleeding."

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I will try to make you feel better. Sorry M/n." I apologized, licked the blood away, and cuddled up with M/n.

"It is okay. It feels better now. Ha, ha, ha. Want some biscuits?" M/n said looking like his usual self.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you again." I whimpered.

"It is okay. I am alright now. Besides, I am a grim reaper. We heal faster than a human, but not like a demon or angel." M/n said hugging me.

After a week from now, we had our wedding.

The wedding was set in front of a pond/lake.

M/n was wearing a red wedding dress because white was not his color to wear.

I agreed to wear a tuxedo for our wedding ceremony, but it is at least for this day. I HATE wearing clothes. This tuxedo is itchy.

"Heh, heh, heh. Do you Pluto take M/n to be your mate? You will care for him for the rest of eternity of life and death."

"Yes, Yes, Yes. I  do, I do, I do. I want M/n to be my mate for eternity." I jumped happily.

"Do you M/n take Pluto to be your mate? You will care for him for the rest of eternity of life and death."

"Yes, I do." M/n replied.

"Yes 2 will be mates in life and death with the bonds of the dog tags."

(With Pluto being a dog, I thought he would lose the ring before he could lose a neck accessory.)

We put on our necklaces.

"Okay... so does anyone object to this bond of a young reaper and demon hound?"

"I do. I will not let the traitor dirty up the pure being." My old owner said.

Undertaker hits the angel with a shovel.

"Any one else object to this wedding? No? Then congratulations on the newly weds. What do you guys want to do next?"

I jumped into the body of water with M/n holding onto me because he can't swim.

"Come on. The water is just fine."

We soon had a happy day with being in the water.

I love the water!

A few years later, we adopted a demon hound.

We named the demon hound Argyro.

The meaning of Argyro is silver due to the silver hair, eyes, and nails colonization it was borned with.

Argyro was as happy as a puppy could be.

We lived a happy life for many centuries.

Author Note

Thanks for reading.

This is the end of seeing Pluto.

Say bye-bye to the anime black butler demon hound.

Be lucky he even existed because there is, I believe no mention of him in the manga series.