Lost

Maui went and got the heart with ease but he did not expect the grass to be turning to ashes and everything to get darker. He wanted to warn Leilani but he didn't have enough time and turned into his giant hawk form flying off as fast as he could.

As he thought he was out successfully a lava monster appeared out of the sea and attacked him. He transformed into his human form and went head-on into the fight. There was a flash and he suddenly felt very sleepy. But before his eyes shut he saw a figure above him. A mix of red and white before everything turned black.

Leilani's POV

Of course, I saved him.

As everything started withering away I ran to the beach and saw Maui running away. I was a little sad that he didn't come to find me but that thought was removed as soon as I saw Te Kā I watched as Maui tried to fight her but it didn't end successfully. She was about to turn away and wait for the chosen one to be born but when she saw Maui falling to the water and Te Kā still looking at him I went at full speed in my water form and blocked her attack. But that came at a price as I was fighting a god. A big explosion came and I drowned into the floor of the ocean.

~~~~~~~

When I woke up I didn't feel my legs or anything. I couldn't blink I could just stare everywhere and when I mean everything I meant everything the ocean meets the land.

It was so much I passed out at first but when I woke up again I could control it better and focused on me.

I tried to look down but couldn't it was like I was in another form. I figured I should be getting on land soon so I tried swimming but failed but the ocean helped me with her currents to get me up.

When I came up I didn't take a breath of fresh air. It was just silence. I couldn't even talk.

Now it was getting weird. I tried to rise but couldn't so I tried again and again until I didn't start rising but when I looked down all I saw was the ocean.

'Don't tell me'

I moved from left to right trying to see if my body would become visible like always but it was like I was a prisoner to the water.

Then I remembered the ocean who helped Moana and Maui to get to TeFiti.

That couldn't possibly be my role now. Am I supposed to be like this forever just for saving Maui? I am supposed to stay a water form who can't transform and Maui can just chill on an island. That doesn't seem fair at all.

~~~~~~~

A lot of years has passed. I am still in my sea form. After some time of trying I just gave up and now I just swim with the way finders or search for some adventure in the deep sea.

After some time I started noticing how less and fewer boats were on the sea and I started to get bored.

Just when does Moana get born?