Warmth... (Rusame)

Helloooo💕 For in case anyone was wondering from the last chapter yes I feel incredibly better and happier. I still felt a bit off today and yesterday but I definitely feel better and more energized. So updates will hopefully be faster like last time. Enough about my life, on to the smut! You guys...

This is the 69 chapter of this smut book so you know what that means!😂 (My unfunny ass just thought of that vine that's like, 'Oh you know what that means' and then 'I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets😂). Well anyway this suggestion was made by Thefuckismylife so I hope you enjoy your chapter💕

(Btw if you haven't seen it yet SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW. This is because there are so many people still waiting for theirs and basically to prohibit people getting impatient. I will tell you when suggestions are opened again. If you made a suggestion before the upload of this chapter then you're suggestion was already noted. Sorry but it's for the sake of not making people impatient no to keep me from stressing😅)

⚠️Vanilla sex (Slight usage 69 position), Blowjobs/ Eating someone out (both with the 69 position), Slight mentions of gore (aka just minor case of Frostbite), actual fluffy story, chapter might be well...short⚠️

America's POV

I felt my teeth chatter in the cold night time air in, as you guessed it, Russia. No wonder no one successfully invaded this place, it's too fucking cold. You will die of hypothermia before you get close to any sign of civilization. I was outside of the building where we had the meeting. Me being the smart person I am forgot my keys in the meeting room meaning I have no way to get inside my apartment.

"Everything alright sunflower?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I let out a girly- I mean very very manly scream...totally a manly scream...yeah... Well anyway back to the story at hand. I turn around my hand still on my chest feeling my heart hammering in my chest like if it went faster that I would either die of a heart attack or my rib age would break at how hard it's pounding. "Russia has no one taught you that sneaking up on people is downright terrifying," I whisper in a hushed tone, since I was still in a state of pure shock. My hushed tone could easily make me get confused with my brother Canada.

"Oh sorry sunflower, I thought you knew I was there," he simply explained as I sigh lightly punching his chest, not to hurt him but to tease him. I wanted to argue but honestly every nation knows if a meeting is held in your country you should stay a while longer and make sure everyone is gone and our work is secure, only then may they leave after giving the security guard the keys. I notice he was carrying his paperwork to his car so I figured he already gave the security guard the keys. "Damn you..." I mumble as he looked at me confused.

Of course the nation with the coldest climate is also the nation with the warmest heart and personality. Yes you heard me I admitted the bastard was...kind... In his own way of course. I don't know but the last few years he seemed to have gotten a change of heart since he's always kind and caring to me. I admittedly had caught feeling for him because of his kindness but I overthought the thing and maybe he was trying to gain my love just so he can hurt me.

"I forgot my keys in the meeting room and now I don't have a way to get into my apartment," I explained to him as I suspected him to laugh and call me an idiot but he didn't do any of that. He simply smiled and held my hand. "A blizzard is coming maybe it's better you come to my place for the night so you don't get caught in that terrible storm," he advised as I pouted glaring at him. I would love to just go with him and we can cuddle in front of a fire but my inner demons still think he is out to hurt me.