Hottest stripper in town (Dennor)

Helloooooo💕 Yes we're immediately going into the next chapter. And I hope this one is better than the last. So let's make a deal actually. If this chapter gets 10 votes then I'll do a face reveal and a picture of me in either Patton/Virgil cosplay. I'm still trying to get my Romano cosplay right so that will come later. Anyway this chapter was suggested by LavenderHere so I hope you enjoy this!!!

Lukas's POV

I feel my once lose trousers tighten as I watch the handsome stripper dancing on the pole. I feel all the ladies behind me stretch out so they can put dollar bills in his boxers. I just admire him from where I sat as it seemed I got his attention. He smirked at me as he made a thrusting motion with his hips making me jerk a bit. I blushed darkly, at my reaction as he chuckled and continued dancing, even though he kept staring at me the whole time. Somehow I felt both embarrassed and flattered and kind of turned on as he kept making sexual moves making me even harder.

You must be wondering why I'm at a male strip club. Well my friend Tino dragged me here cause I was feeling quite lonely and sexually frustrated. He knows I'm gay so he hoped I would catch one of the stripper's attention (like you can see it worked). He met his now fiancé here. Berwald soon got a stable job so they are planning on settling down. I honestly don't want to settle down yet or otherwise stated I haven't met someone I want to settle down with. For now all I want is someone fucking me into a bed, both our moans echoing through the room as he thrusts harder and deeper into me with each thrust, pulling the small curl that seemed to make me feel pleasure. Him rubbing my member up and down making me scream in-

I hadn't realized I was daydreaming (and subtly jerking off) till the owner (I'm guessing) said that the new shifts will begin. I snap out of my trance and notice the man was leaving. I look at him with I don't even know what expression, but let's just assume it was my normal dead to the world expression (as my brother called it). I notice there was a wet spot on my jeans as I groan a bit, knowing I still had a hard-on. I see the new male stripper come on but I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful the other stripper's eyes were and judging by his member that was squeezed in those tight boxers, he was huge. I decided to leave not liking the new stripper as I left for the bathroom, not wanting to get caught with the wet spot and a hard-on.

I finally get there and lucky for me it was vacant. I look at myself in the mirror as I notice my blushing face (the blush reaching up to my ears) and the sweat trailing down my forehead. I also see the wet spot and the visible hard on. I sigh a bit looking around to see if there wasn't anyone else there. I sigh in relief as I realize no one was there. I closed my eyes and was about to jerk off to the stripper and his beautiful blue eyes and his huge member in those tight confinements, but was interrupted by a smooth, low and husky voice...

"Ah~ I thought I'd find you here~" I hear the smooth voice making me turn around and see the same stripper I was about to jerk off to. I blush seeing him with a smirk playing at his lips. He was wearing a red t-shirt and black jeans with matching sneakers, somehow looking even hotter than before. I pout a bit,"Shut it." He chuckles as he studies me up and down, admiring me like I did him previously. Obviously his eyes landed on my hard on. "Aw~ Is that because of me?~ I'm flattered honestly~" He smoothly flirted, staying his distant. "Shut up! You were the one who kept making perverted moves while looking at me," I mumble the last part not looking at him. He only chuckles a bit. "Well it is my job~ Anyway my name is Matthias," he introduced himself the smirk not fading from his face. "Nice to meet you Matthias. Mine is Lukas. Why are you telling me your name? Aren't you afraid I'm going to stalk you or something," I asked surprised that Matthias is so trusting. "Nah you don't seem like the type who would do that. And as for why. Well so you know what to scream later on~" He smoothly flirted as I blushed darkly looking at him.