Day 20: Masterbation (RusAme)

Hellloooo💕 So for this one it is kinda angsty just a warning but it's kinda cute angst. Anyway this isn't a suggestion, I chose it but I hope you enjoy💕

Alfred's POV

I sigh as I got home from work. My once sparkling blue eyes now a very dull and dark blue. "I'm back Vanya!" I mused and as I expected I got no response. I sighed going to my bedroom as I grab the picture of me and Ivan. I sighed looking at it a bit and as always I talked to the picture about my day at work laughing as the things were funny.

You see my fiancé Ivan is an astronaut who got accepted to go to space for a few years. At first I was ecstatic for him to go since it's always been his dream, ever since we started dating in high school. He would always cuddle me and name all the stars as he told me it was his wish to go there. But after a year without him it started to bother me that he isn't here as it soon dawned on me that he might not come back. It's been five years now and the only thing that keeps me going is to hear if he's coming back or if he's dead. I kept thinking that maybe he fell in love with someone in space (there were about 5 of them in the craft) or that he wouldn't love me anymore.

I smiled sadly at the picture as I pick it up and holds it close to my chest silent tears escaping my eyes. "Ivan please come back soon. My depression has been acting up again lately and I don't think I can hold it out much longer. Please Ivan I need you so much, please Ivan come back to me," I held the picture close as I cried a bit hiding my face in the pillow so no one can hear my crying. I soon stopped crying as I still held the picture close. "Please come back and still love me," I mumble a bit as I hugged the picture tightly, not wanting to let go of it. I only stared at the engagement ring.

I imagined Ivan wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. "What's wrong my sunflower?" I imagine his voice asking me. To cope with Ivan being gone I started imagining Ivan doing stuff he would usually do or talking to me to comfort me. "Nothing Ivan...I just miss you," I talked to the imagination like I normally did. "But I'm here my sunflower," he whispered a bit. "No you're not!!! You're up in space! Probably getting over your feelings for me or something!" I scream to nothing as I cried a bit more still holding the picture close as I imagine him pulling me closer.

It was silent as only my shaky breaths were heard. "Hey sunflower? Want to do something fun?" He asks as I sigh nodding a bit. The pleasure I cause myself is the only thing that distracts me from my sadness. I sigh grabbing the dildo as I put it by the night stand. I imagine Ivan pinning me down doggy style as he kisses my back and neck as I hum a bit. I imagine him stripping me of my clothes (since he wasn't there I stripped myself only imagining that it's Ivan who's doing it). I shivered a little at the cold air hitting my member.

I hum as I imagine his hands massaging my chest and torso, of course it was my hands but I was too needy to care. I hum as I imagine the light kisses and bite marks on my neck and back. His (my) hands travel down as I imagine him squeezing, stroking and pumping my member. I moan loudly throwing my head back. I closed my eyes as my brain filled with pictures of Ivan pleasuring me as I pumped and stoked my member. "Ahhhh!~ Ivan please more!~" I beg him as I imagine his hand going to my entrance as he entered one finger.

I moan loudly as he immediately added the second and the third. Sure I felt extremely guilty about pleasuring myself in such a way and pretending that it was my fiancé but I was so lonely and it was the only way I could feel something other than sadness and pain. He (again my actions) thrusted his fingers into me. I moaned as 'he' touched my prostate. "Ahhh Ivan!~" I moan loudly at the arching my back a bit.
,
I pulled my fingers out, grabbing the dildo. I didn't bother to put lube on it as I wanted the pain. I pushed it into my entrance as I groan about the burning sensation of it going in dry. I hiss a bit at the pain as tears came to my eyes but I continued to pull the dildo out and push it back as the pain soon went away. I got tired of pulling out and pushing in. I suctioned it on the bed as I hop on it moaning Ivan's name as I jerked off to him.

I continued to ride 'Ivan' as I moan and jerk off to him. I moan loudly as I feel the heat pool up in my stomach. "IVAN I'M ABOUT TO!~ AHHH!~" I scream as I came all over the bedsheets. I pant a little as I remove the dildo placing it on the nightstand as well as the picture. I sigh not bothering to clean the mess as I lay down on the bed. I sigh as I turn on my side. "I miss my Ivan..." I sigh hugging his pillow. Sometimes spray it in the cologne he always wore so I can feel as if he's there. It surprised me when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I was just about to struggle and punch the person until I hear the soft Russian accent.

"Up for another round my sunflower?"

Hellooooooo💕 Goodness I can't tell if this was good or bad. For in case anyone wants I will make a bonus explaining why and how Russia is there but that's just if y'all would like it. Sorry this one was kinda late😅 Anyway till tomorrow

Bye bye💕