All yours (Fruk)

Hellooooo💕 Luckily wifi wasn't off for so long so I'm immediately starting this one. So the cosplay above doesn't belong to me but I absolutely love it and the design of the characters. As you can tell this is Demon! France and Angel! Arthur so yes this will be a bit of a forbidden love story💕 This was suggested by stanaphfrance and BethLilith so I hope you enjoy this💕

⚠️Body worship kink, Vanilla sex, Francis is a bit mean in the beginning but he really does become a softie I promise, Demon! Francis and Angel! Arthur⚠️

Arthur's POV

I awoke to darkness as I start shaking. All I can remember is my brothers were chasing me and the clouds under me parted making me fall. Of course I tried to fly back up to heaven but before I could I was pulled down to the floor again. That's all I can remember but to my knowledge I definitely feel someone's hands still suffocating me though no one was near me. I shivered in the cold as I tried to lean against something, only feeling cold metal touching my kind of warm skin. The cold didn't help as I knew exactly where I was.

I was probably an angel on demon territory so I was captured. That theory was proven when I tried to move my hands from behind my back but they wouldn't budge maybe in handcuffs or tied up. I also tried to use my angelic powers but in the end that was canceled out by the demonic cage. I didn't even try screaming for help knowing I wouldn't get it. For now I just pretended to be passed out. My cover was soon blown when someone removed my blindfold. I feel sick when I see who it is...

It was basically the Prince of hell, Francis Bonnefoy. Yes there is a 'Satan' as people call it and yes he is still ruling hell but Francis is more the person that goes to the human world and whispers sins in your ear. He is like the little demon on your shoulder telling you what to do. But he definitely has the power to kill me in a second or he has to power to make sure I suffer. So from the way I explained him you can tell he isn't one of my favorite people in this universe...

He softly kneeled down beside me tracing my jaw and cheek with his fingertips. I would've usually cursed him off and tried to get away but right now it's not possible since my feet and hands are bound together. Plus he has the upper hand here since he can do anything to me and I can't do anything at all. Also did I mention I was a runt angel? Meaning my powers aren't very strong and I'm very fragile and unimportant.

"Oh you are an adorable angel. It would be a shame to see such a beautiful angel lose his halo," he softly purred out as he touched my halo. I try to suppress the urge to moan at that as he chuckled softly. "Or these beautiful soft feathers," he softly smoothed my feathers but this time I didn't moan. At first I tensed up but soon involuntarily relaxed into his touch visibly relaxing. He surprised me when he grabbed a fistful of my feathers pulling me to the ground making me stay there. I whimper a bit but didn't say anything as I held the cross that hung form my neck praying.

"I don't know whether this is good or bad news for you but I'm glad we captured you. You see hell wants to get heaven back for purifying so many of our kind so we're going to make you into a demon. We already called the man upstairs. Either he has to pay us to get you back or you stay here with us in hell for all eternity," he taunted as I shivered not liking the thought. "He will save me! He won't just leave me here with you foul creatures! He cares for me and won't leave me here," I believed in him as I held my cross to my lips kissing it softly. He chuckled darkly at that. "You will be surprised mon cheri," he simply said leaving the cage closing the door.

"Your God will be calling with his decision in 3...2...1," he counted and sure enough the phone did ring. He chuckled darkly playing with his hair as he answers the call after telling me to be silent. He puts it on speaker phone so I could hear too, though I knew his answer will be that they will get me back no matter what. "So which did you decide?" Francis asked in a tauntingly sing-song voice. I waited still clinging onto my cross.