Argument turns into love (Nyo Pruaus)

Hola So to start of the book have some Nyo!smut. Feel free to suggest anything and if you're embarrassed by what you want to suggest feel free to pm me. With these books it will only have like 800-2000 words. So don't complain that it's too short, I'll try my best. Anyway continue with the smut little perverts😘

Anneliese's POV (Austria)

I was playing the piano silently humming along with the tunes. My long brunette hair hang over my shoulder as I close my eyes, smiling slightly as I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Well that was until a certain Prussian appeared and started bugging me.

"Heya An-ne-liese," Julchen taunted as I stopped playing the piano and turned to face her. "Ugh what do you want Julchen?" I sighed already annoyed by the Prussian. "Oh nothing just wanted to annoy you and Daniel (Hungary)," she laughed her annoying and menacing laugh. "Well he's not here so you can kindly leave," I stated politely even though I wanted to scream at her. Seriously how in the hell I fell in love with her, I will never know...

"Wellllll, just because he isn't here doesn't mean I can't annoy you," she pointed out smirking as I swear I felt like I was going to explode with rage and annoyance. "Julchen. Leave. Now," I warned her, pronouncing every word as its own sentence. "Aww am I annoying you Austria? Such a shame though, you don't want to be in the awesome presence of the awesome me!" She shouted and I can already feel a headache coming on.

"I swear Prussia if you don't leave now, I'll..." I stayed silent trying to think of something threatening. "You will do what An-ne-liese," she taunted as I stood up and tried to look intimidating. "I don't know! But I know you will regret the day you were born!" I shouted at her only to see her frown. "You really think someone as unawesome  as you can take down someone as awesome as me," she laughed that annoying laugh. It is there that I snapped and lost control...

I raised my hand getting ready to slap Julchen, but instead she caught my wrist and pinned both of my hands over my head. I stared at her surprise as I struggle against her hold. "You want to try that again aristocat," she whispered in my ear as I feel my knees go weak at her husky voice.

She surprised me with a kiss to the lips. I hesitantly kiss back, seeing no use in struggling anymore. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it as we fought for dominance. Obviously she won and explored my mouth as I let out a tiny moan. I feel one of her hands move down and rub my clit gently making me gasp and buck my hips. She finally broke the kiss and picked me up carrying me to the room she usually stays at when she sleeps over.

She places me on the bed and climbed on top of me. She smirked down as she sees my blushing face and once again pins my arms above my head and kiss me once again. She moves one of her hands and starts unbuttoning my jacket and shirt. When she finally has me in only my bra and my underwear she admires me from above before she starts kissing my neck.

I let out a gasp and a loud moan as her lips graze over my sweet spot. She smirked and abused that spot leaving a dark hickey there. I let out loud moans and shivers ran through my body from pleasure. She finally stops leaving hickeys and bite marks on my neck and higher chest and she finally unclips my bra taking it off. Her smirk grew wider as she leans down and whisper in my ear,"Already hard are we now An-ne-liese." I glare at her and was about to make a snarky comment until I feel her lick, suck and bite on one of the buds, playing with the other.

I gasp as pleasure coursed through my body making me moan and pant. After she was done with that one she moved on to the other giving it the same treatment. I was blushing, moaning mess as I entangled my fingers in her surprisingly soft hair. She soon got tired of that and continued to kiss down. She finally made it to my clit and gave a teasing lick. I buck my hips and let out a long loud moan. "Prussia ah~!" I moaned loudly and called out her country name. She smirked and continued to give teasing licks.

She finally stopped and unsuspectingly pushed three fingers into my mouth. I gagged a little before sucking on it lightly, covering it in saliva. While she had her hand occupied with lubing her fingers her other hand traveled down and roughly started rubbing my clit making me moan and buck my hips. "Julchen you're ~ahhh~ to dressed for this," I moaned out noticing she still had her clothes on. She smirked and leaned close, both of her hands still occupied. "Undress me aristocat," she huskily stated finally removing her hand from my mouth.

I started undressing her quickly as she kept rubbing my clit making me pant and moan. When she was only left in her bra and laced underwear she used the hand that wasn't lubed to pin my hands over my head. She entered one of her fingers, wriggling it around and pumping it in and out. I haven't had sex since me and Daniel's divorce so it felt pretty weird doing it again.

She now added the second finger and scissored me. I hissed at first, but soon mewled in pleasure as Julchen started abusing my neck and sweet spot again. She finally added the last finger and started pumping in and out as I let out loud moans. She searched for my sweet spot and after a few thrusts she found it. "Ahhh Prussia right there, please more~~~!" I screamed out.

She smirked and did the opposite, pulling her fingers out. I whimpered and glared at her. "Don't worry Anneliese, I'm only getting..." She let go of me going to the cupboard searching for something. "This," she held up a vibrating dildo as a shiver ran down my spine. She crawled on top of me again and inserted the dildo into my entrance making me moan slightly. She moved it around a little searching for my sweet spot again. She found it and put the vibrator on and to the fullest. I twitched and moaned loudly feeling it vibrate against my sweet spot.

Julchen kissed me, some of her fingers was pressing the dildo against my sweet spot making me moan loudly, and the other rubbing my clit. Her other hand was busy rubbing her her own clit and fingering herself, her moaning as well. I smirked slightly pulling her hand that she used to pleasure herself and placing it on my breast. She looked at me surprised as I huskily said through pants and moan,"You can't pleasure yourself now, that's my job for later." She smirked and rubbed my nipples again. Without warning I came on her hand. She gave one teasing lick to my clit making me buck my hips again. She licked off her hand and whispered in my ear,"You taste good aristocat."

I flipped us over and gave her the exact same treatment she gave me. I pulled out the dildo and placed it in the cupboard again, closing it. I suddenly feel her wrap her arms around my waist. I take off my glasses and place them on the bedside table as I quickly climbed under the covers cuddling next to her.

"We should get into arguments more often aristocat," Julchen breathed out holding me close. I hummed giggling slightly. "I love you Julchen," I breathed out as I immediately covered my mouth not actually wanting to have confessed that already. She snickered lightly as I blushed darkly. "Ich liebe dich auch aristocat. Go to sleep, I can see you're tired," Julchen kissed my forehead as I, for the first time in forever, smiled. I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep. Julchen following me into sleep soon after.

A stupid argument leads to us confessing our love. Huh, I honestly wouldn't want it any other way...

Hola Yayyyy first chapter is out. Anyway suggestions are allowed and I accept any ship. Don't hate in comments, having said that comments are greatly appreciated as well as votes. Sorry if that was a little bad, first time writing Yuri.

Here is a bonus scene for everyone interested😘:

Daniel's POV

I got back from the shop to see it was awfully quiet. Austria would usually play piano so of course I was concerned. Even though we had a divorce I still care for her, just not love her. I looked around the house and there was nothing. I looked into Julchen's room and see them cuddling in bed, both naked.

I swear I had a fanboy attack right there. I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen. Might as well make dinner. I bet they will be hungry after their little make out session...

Anyway till next time perverts.

Ciao