Arthur in heat (UsUk, Bunny and Wolf AU)

Heya, I just realized how much views this has. I just wanna say thank you so much for all the people who reads these bad lemons and smutty one shots. Like I said before requests are allowed and if you don't want to comment a suggestion then feel free to pm me. Unlike it suggests in the picture above I will not be doing underage smut, it is just the picture that gave me the idea. Arthur is about 18 in this while Alfred is 20. Again I know in the series Arthur is older, but deal with it. For now let's get on with this😘

3rd Person POV

Arthur is a lonely bunny humanoid with big floppy ears and a little fluffy tail on his lower back. He has never been in heat, but all his friends has and some describe it as horrible while others describe it as wonderful. He is a very late bloomer indeed.

Alfred is a werewolf who has a soft spot for any cute thing, henceforth he cares for Arthur so much. He can't help it! Arthur is adorable! Especially the little grumpy pout. Alfred has had his heat since he turned 16. His heats isn't that bad anymore and he can survive off of just masturbating a few times and A LOT OF CHOCOLATE. He has survived most of his heats alone except one time when he had a girlfriend who he had sex with... A couple of times in that time period. Anyway these two just considered each other as friends, secretly both wants to be closer (aww they have a crush on each other), but maybe Arthur's heat could make that wish come true...

"I'm going to get ya Artie! You better run!" Alfred screamed as Arthur let out a chuckle running faster than ever sensing Alfred is close. They always liked playing tag in the late afternoon, stars becoming visible and sun hovering just above the shadowy horizon. "You can't catch me big scary wolf!" Arthur shouted back as he kept running. He heard Alfred laugh in the distance. "You wish my petite bunny!" He teased back as Arthur let's out an annoyed growl, he really doesn't like being called small, short or petite. He ran faster until his felt his lungs give out as his breath became heavy, heavier than ever. This is weird. We've only been at it for 10 minutes...

Arthur let's in uneasy breaths as his nose is suddenly filled with a sweet scent. It smelled of sweets, chocolates and surprisingly enough salty fries. He feels his once loose trousers was getting impossibly tight and he felt a wet substance trail down his leg and through his pants. He moans slightly as his trousers and boxers were rubbing against his hard on as he ran. He finally finds a big tree as he leans on it panting heavily. He slides down it still resting against it. He feels hot, like it feels like he was on fire. He smells the nearing scent as he moans even louder his boner throbbed with want, producing more pre cum as it once again slid down his legs.

He tried rubbing it with his hand, but that only scent him further in pleasure and want. He continued to rub his member, but along the lines he was getting tired off it. He wanted... No he needed someone's touch, someone thrusting into him at full speed while pumping his member at the same pace, him just nearing his end wanting to cum, but not wanting that pleasure to stop. He moaned louder at the thought as he pumped his member even faster and harder. He suddenly remembered the sweet scent as he remembered his secret crush was there with him. No I can't ask Alfred for sex! He knows what it's like to go through heat alone, but he will hate me if I ask him to fuck me...

Meanwhile the American wolf was searching for his little bunny crush. Suddenly a sweet aroma filled the air as he realized it was the scent of an omega in heat. Wow I feel very sorry for them... Alfred is a alpha and was never really affected by scents, but this one. It's so entrancing, so exotic. It smells like fresh cups of tea as well as fire scent attached to it, smelt like something burning. Alfred realized he was following the sweet scent as he happened to stumble upon his friend on the way. Arthur looked like he was going to pass out any second. Alfred was immediately concerned forgetting about the scent as he rushed over to Arthur...