Author's Note & Aesthetics

Hey everyone! Before we get started I wanted to thank you all for checking out In His Shadow! It truly means a lot that you're giving this book a chance because it will be the first book I complete!

Believe it or not this story came to me in a dream and I had to write it all down before I forgot. For over a year, I shelved this story working on another book but I could not get this story out of my head so I decided to act on it and here we are!

I live in the Midwest (United States) so a lot of places in this story are real. However, the main setting, Baraboo, is a fictional town based on a real town name. Just want to clear that up in case you Google Map it. HAH!

The book's main character is Bailey Moretti and we go through her struggles with grief and life after the death of her older brother, Jack Daniels. Not only do we follow Bailey's path through her freshman year of high school but we also dive into the character's lives whom she and Jack affect. 

This book will have multiple POVs from Bailey, Levi, Georgia, AnnaMae and Hunter. This is a book where the reader knows everything going on in the minds of the characters during the timeline, but the characters do not know each other's perspectives. It's going to be a lot of cheering on the characters to get on the same page! LOL

Comments are appreciated and this is a judgment free zone. Feel free to swear, use provocative language, and be as cruel as you want to the characters. (There will be characters you hate and love) Please don't be cruel to other commenters or me.

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!!
This book is MATURE and contains the use of drugs, alcohol, death, violence, sex, LGBTQ relationships, and strong language. There will also be love, friendship, growth and comedy as well. This is not a book to make you sad, but a book that indulges in drama from page to page.

***** Some themes may be heavy at times! (The further into the timeline the heavier it gets) If you are easily triggered this is not a book for you. *****

There will be no further warnings...

🌸 Now for the fun part!
Below are what the characters look like but the character's personalities are not based on the celebrities. They're just visuals! Please know none of the photos are mine. Also, I cannot find a picture of Jake to save my life so I need help with that. 😂 

 😂 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In His Shadow [On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें