TW | CHAPTER 14

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Xiao zhan thanked the security guard politely, smiling at him as the security guard nodded before closing back the gate.

The barks of the dogs inside went down as xiao Zhan sighed in relief before stepping back.

Xiao zhan looked around as he found that no one was around before transforming being Wang Yibo's guardian angel again.

As Xiao zhan became invisible again, he stared at wang yibo who has a Visible expression of disappointment written over his face.

He knew wang yibo already losing his hope now after knowing that his family moved out. Their situation become really hard this time, if xiao zhan can only knew where his family moved out for almost two years, he will immediately sent wang yibo on that place.

While staring at wang yibo's face, xiao zhan felt sorry for him but Wang yibo suddenly smiled at him.

"To my father's company!" Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan felt happy inside after wang yibo reminded him that he was a son of a CEO and surely, they have a Company.

They didn't wasted any time as they immediately went to the wang's company.

The trio was standing in front of a huge building that made up with fiber glass as the sun light reflecting to the glass.

Yu bin was amazed again, the same with xiao zhan.

Wang yibo looked down to xiao Zhan's wrist and holds it again, dragging him inside as Yu bin was being left again outside.

As they went inside, the busy employees are working around. Walking back and forth while a pile of papers on their own hand.

Wang yibo clearly remembers where his father's office was, as he dragged xiao zhan again to the elevator, joining the other employees that waiting for the elevator.

Even Wang yibo was a ghost, he still need to take stairs or elevator to go to the other floor. For a huge reason, He can't fly like a bird.

Yu bin followed them as they both entered inside to the elevator, passing to the people's body without even noticing.

"Gosh! Why I am feeling chills over my body?" The woman spoke to the other woman, rubbing her shoulders with his palms as she looked around.

The elevator contains 7 people inside including wang yibo, xiao zhan and Yu bin.

Wang yibo glanced at the woman who just spoke right now as she was unknowingly standing beside to a Lost ghost.

"Maybe you're just cold." The other woman spoke, she was holding a folder closer to her chest and stared at the close door of the elevator.

Xiao zhan also glanced at the woman as wang yibo tightened his hold on xiao zhan's wrist after noticing that xiao zhan was looking at the woman.

Xiao zhan shifted his gazes to wang yibo who immediately looks back at him. He gave yibo a confused looked but wang yibo jist looked away again.

"How? It's obvious that there was no air-conditioner inside of this elevator." The woman said.

Wang yibo suddenly smirked at her, he lifts his other hand and put it to the woman's shoulder.

The woman didn't react as the elevator suddenly dings and it's door suddenly opened.

The other employees went outside leaving the two women, wang yibo, xiao zhan and yu bin.

Wang yibo thought that the woman didn't felt him and decided to brushed his hands to the woman's hair.

Wang yibo chuckled.

Yu bin also chuckled at wang yibo's doing as xiao zhan glanced at him.

Yu bin stopped giggling and looked down. He suddenly wondered which floor they are going now as wang yibo didn't pressed any button for the floor.

"Hmmm... Yibo, which floor is you father's office." Yu bin suddenly asked.

Wang yibo looked at him as he realized that he didn't presed any button and keep riding the elevator.

He blinks in realization, "20th floor." It was the last floor of the building as it has 20 floor all in all, and the last floor was where Mr. Wang's office was located.

Yu bin was shocked when he heard wang yibo and walks to the side of the elevator, pressing the 20th button as the button lightened.

The woman keep induring the unknown feeling beside her, she unconsciously glanced at the button area as the 20th button was already lightened, indicating someone pressed that button for the floor.

Wang yibo was amazed at Yu bin of how he has ability to touch things, unlike him.

"You can touch things?" Wang yibo asked, removing his hands on the woman's shoulder and put it on his side. He was still holding xiao zhan's wrist to his other hand.

Yu bin smiled at him and nodded.

"Did you press the button for the 20th floor?" The woman asked to the other woman again.

She shook her head as an answered to her, she suddenly went confused too.

"Are you sure?" The woman asked her.

The elevator dings again as it's door opened, "I gotta go" the other woman said, steeping out to the elevator, leaving the woman beside wang yibo alone.

But unfortunately, she was not alone.

The woman panicked and also stepped out before the elevator's door closed.

Xiao Zhan glanced at wang yibo. "You scared her."

Wang yibo looks back on him and smiled, "No, I don't."

Yu bin glanced at the two, he bite his lips from preventing his own self to squealed at the two who suddenly went adorable in front of him.

He thought that the two was good for each other. Damn, the chemistry!!

"We are here for your father, yibo. Not to scare his employees." Xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo pouted and glanced at the Led Light above to the door pf the elevator showing which floor they was right now and it shows 12th.

Wang yibo sighed, putting his chin on xiao zhan's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around Xiao Zhan's waist.

Xiao zhan didn't also react on what wang yibo just did.

Yu bin also keep holding his self to ship them.

"You have a small waist, Zhanzhan." Yibo said.

Xiao zhan hummed in response as wang yibo starts massaging xiao zhan's waist.

But being stuck in the elevator with two love birds was not good for Yu bin's eyes as he felt that he was single at that moment.

He begins to felt tired watching the two beside him.

Why Mr. Wang's office needs to be at 20th floor?