TW | CHAPTER 23

TWO WORLDS : CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Wang yibo opened his eyes.

He was greeted by a white unfamiliar surroundings. It was quiet, and the only thing he could hear was that
Beeping sound coming from somewhere.

Where was he?

It's the first question he mentally asked as soon as he realized that he wasn't with Xiao zhan.

He tried to remember the last thing before he went to this place.

"I don't want to go." After that, everything went black.

"Call the doctor, now!!!" A familiar voice coming from a lady shouted.

He shifted his eyes from the white ceiling to his side where he saw the lady.

The dryness of his throat makes him unable to utter a word. He just watched the lady who's crying in front of him.

It was his mother.

He didn't know how many days since the incident happened and why his mother was crying. Wang yibo knew that it was a tears of joy.

So he really did come back to his own body by means that he can't be with xiao zhan anymore.

He tried to process everything. It's not that he doesn't want to be alive again. Heck, no. He knew many people wanted to be him, so why would he just throw his life easily. He just can't leave xiao zhan. Why does he need to come back without him. He didn't even have a chance to day goodbye and thank him for guiding him until he found his body after a longest of searching. He even remembers interacting with some lost souls that he considered as Ghost from the hospital and everywhere. Just everywhere that scared his soul.

He mentally cursed that ghost and thought that it was the reason why he suddenly came back to his body.

He stared at the ceiling again, reminiscing every part he was with the angel. The fact that he fell in love with him and didn't even have a chance to become his made him sad.

A loneliness lingers from his heart.

He wanted to see him again, but how?

Wang yibo is a human, and Xiao zhan is an angel.

His thoughts cutted off when another person came to his room, wearing a white long lab coat and a stethoscope hanging from his neck. He approached wang yibo and fetched a small flashlight, checking his eyes and those small wires that connected to his body and didn't even know what's the purpose of.

His mind was blank, and didn’t even notice that his mother was already staring at him. The other person whom he recognised as a doctor was already going out from the room.

"Yibo, you're finally awake." His mother said.

He just keeps staring at the ceiling. He can't reply to his mother, anyway.

So this was the ending? Being not together with the love of his life?

Wang yibo was awoken from the two years of being coma, which happened 7 years ago. He was already twenty-five this year. His features were more mature than his old self, and even his old hobbies were obviously bad habits have now disappeared.

Time flies so fast that he didn't expect that he was already working from his father's company.

Graduated from the high-class university with flying colours to make his parents and the people around him proud.

Those years, He remained single.

He didn't entertain other people even though he always found love letters from his locker when the time he was still in his high school years and even up to college. His excuse his he hasn't a significant other from the other nation, which he mentally added from my imagination.

Behind on it was the secret he was holding.

He fell in love with an angel we, and he couldn't see nor touch. Yet, he feels that the angel who he knew was beside him and guides him from his everyday life.

Well, at least, he was still here with him.

Wang yibo watched the time from his watch. 6:19 pm.

He exited the building and went to his car, decided to go home and rest after a long day of working.

It's always meeting the right person at the wrong time, but never "meet the right person in the wrong world."

- to be continued.