TW | CHAPTER 22

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

What would you feel if you saw your body unconsciously laying down on the bed of the hospital?

But for wang yibo, when he saw his body in this situation gives him unexplainable feelings.

He doesn't know if he should be happy because he finally found his body so that he can also finally go back and wake up or be sad for a reason that he doesn't also know why he felt that feeling.

"Yibo..."

Upon hearing this familiar voice, Wang yibo went back to his reality that, as  know, He was still a wandering ghost that was guided by his Guardian angel.

How lucky he was that his Guardian angel didn't leave him even what he did after he went on accident.

Wang yibo turned his head to the person next to him, and seeing the person's face, He wanted to cry.

Wang yibo wanted to cry. Remembering that this person didn't even give him a chance to be with him even for a while, and now, It's the time to part his ways with him.

Xiao zhan saw the sad face of wang yibo, making him wonder why wang yibo was sad after founding his body.

He should be happy and celebrating right now yet, wang yibo just stood in the same place without making a single move to reach out his body.

Wang yibo just stared at xiao zhan.

"Why aren't you happy?" Xiao zhan asked.

Yubin glanced at wang yibo and sighed, feeling a little bit jealous because he could still live alive.

Wang yibo didn't reply and looked away, shifting his gazes back to his body, and finally decided to approach it.

He walks forward to the bed where his body is currently lying down and stops beside it.

Wang yibo examined his body and noticed that his body got thinner than the body he could remember after he went into comatose.

His cheeks got sunken, and his lips were pale, It was indeed an unpleasant sight to him that he needed to get it over as soon as he woke up.

Wang yibo looks at his mother, who is staring at his body with hope from her eyes that maybe one day, her child will finally wake up.

Wang yibo suddenly thought of waking up....

Waking up means he will leave Xiao zhan, right?

While thinking about this situation, Wang yibo started to feel loneliness, yet He also wanted to live more.

He immediately took a step back and walked back where xiao zhan was standing together with Yu bin.

Xiao zhan looks at him and smiles, "Should we say our proper farewells?"

Wang yibo bit down his lips and looked down.

When hearing this, Yu bin immediately hugs Wang Yibo. "Thank you, yibo, for being my friend for a while." He said.

Wang yibo just smiled and patted Yu bin's back.

As they parted, Yu bin gave him a sweet smile. "May you cherish your life while you're still alive."

Wang yibo bite down his lips again and smiled at yu bin.

"Yibo..." wang yibo heard Xiao zhan Called his name.

He looks at xiao zhan, and a bitter smile appears on his lips.

"As soon as you woke up, you'll forget that we've met." Xiao zhan said to him.

But after hearing this, the smile that plastered on wang yibo's lips forcedly immediately vanished.

"What?....No! " wang yibo said and immediately launched himself to xiao zhan and hugged him tightly.

He was still a human being, and it's normal for him to feel some feelings like he was having right now, unlike to yu bin.

Wang yibo can't hold his tears and sobbed at xiao Zhan's shoulder while hugging him tightly.

Xiao zhan remained standing up straight as he didn't know how to comfort wang yibo yet. He still lifted his hands and patted wang yibo's back.

"I'm sorry..." That's the only word that xiao zhan could only say to wang yibo.

He felt guilty for not reciprocating his feelings to wang yibo because he knew that this time would come that wang yibo needs to forget him.

Xiao zhan felt wang yibo's hug tightened as he also  stopped sobbing on his shoulder.

"Zhanzhan?" Wang yibo whispered to him.

Xiao zhan took a deep breath and hummed in response.

"I don't want to go..."