TW | CHAPTER 7

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER SEVEN

He grabbed Wang Yibo's wrist and hold his hands before vanishing in a blink of an eye.

They both teleported on a place where wang yibo could only see all white, he didn't know where xiao zhan brought him but this place was beautiful and calm.

Seems like wang yibo was in a white room alone with xiao zhan and he can't help but get amused.

"Wowwwww....."

Wang yibo looks xiao zhan who was in his form now being an angel, a white like snow wings stuck on his back as wang yibo really found him more beautiful.

Damn this angel.

"Where are we?"  He asked curiously.

Xiao zhan, with a angelic smile plastered on his face, he replied to the human soul. "In my place where I belong."

Wang yibo still don't get it what xiao zhan really means. "Which part of china?" He asked again.

Xiao Zhan's smile fell down on his lips for awhile before he returned it again on his lips, being a guardian angel of wang yibo is not a easy job.

"You are in heaven." He said.

"Heav------WHATTTT?!" wang yibo freaked out, his eyes widened in shocked as his mouth hanged open.

He's in heaven?!

Wang yibo never thought that one day he will end up in heaven not in hell.

Phew~

"You are in the heaven but we're just outside of the gate. You still can't entered and chill together with the other pure soul for a reason." Xiao zhan said and looks away.

Wang yibo frowned, he was disappointed to hear it from xiao zhan. "Tell me."

Xiao zhan looks at him again, really? This human can't realized what he was doing while he was still on his body?

Xiao zhan took a deep breath. He felt lucky for having a high patience as a angel and still staying, guiding wang yibo everyday.

"I have two reasons for you to share." He paused.

Wang yibo walks closer to xiao zhan as he was ready to listen it carefully.

"One, you are not dead and it still not your time." Xiao zhan said and paused again. He stared at wang Yibo's curious eyes.

"Second, you're not definitely going to heaven because of what you are doing when you're still in your conscious body." Xiao zhan continues.

Wang yibo blinked his eyes repeatedly at xiao zhan. He step away and cross his arms on his chest.

"where I am going to end up then?" He said, almost rolling his eyes to the angel.

"Hell." Xiao zhan retorted.

Wang yibo was also curious about hell, he never been there since his soul was separated on his body.

But a thought came into his mind, if this place called heaven was beautiful maybe hell was too.

"Why did you take me here?" Wang yibo asked again.

Xiao zhan gave him a angelic smile again. "To let you see how beautiful this place is."

Wang yibo looks around again. Yes, this place was indeed a beautiful one. It's beautiful than to their mansion, to the point that he wants to stay here forever.

"Yes, This place was so beautiful as hell!" He suddenly blurted out, as his eyes twinkles again in amusement.

Xiao zhan widened his eyes when he heard what wang yibo just said.

He walks towards wang yibo and dragged him down again to the land, where humans living on their life and where wang Yibo's world.

Wang yibo was pissed when xiao zhan suddenly dragged him out to the beautiful place, he glared at his angel and yanked his arms as xiao zhan let him go.

"Why did you do that? Take me back tp that place." He said, ordering xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan sighed again, this human soul was giving him a headache. "You can't say those words, yibo."

Wang yibo scoffed at him. "I didn't even say anything wrong."

"The heaven is not like hell." Xiao zhan said, mentally facepalmed and crying at wang Yibo's stupidity.

"Then take me to hell, so I can compare them." He said.

Xiao zhan released a deep breath again. "I will never wish to come back again on that place."

Without any explanation coming from wang Yibo's guardian angel, they teleported again to the place that wang yibo wanted to took a visit.