TW | CHAPTER 3

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER THREE

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK!!!!!"

Wang yibo screamed in horror, he immediately opened his eyes and panted as he tried to catch-up with the breath that was lost in him.

He realized that he was only dreaming, A very bad dream that he never wished to be dreamed again.

damn that dream!!!

However, as he looked around, he found his own self in a open place------- he was in the the middle of the road where different transportation passes by.

What?!

Wang yibo was more terrified when he saw a Car approching to his direction where he was currently laying as of now.

The driver seems didn't noticed wang yibo as he continue driving on his own.

Wang yibo immediately stands up and ran to the side walk, saving his own dear life as the car already passes on the road without hitting him.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKK!!! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT DRIVER!" He said to himself and gritted his teeth while glaring at the direction where the car drive off. Wang yibo was so angry in this morning and now he want to kill someone to ease his angriness that was burning inside of him.

Wang yibo sat down on the dirty ground. he don't care how dirty the ground that he was sitting now, he even layed down in the middle of the road and sleep there.

Wang yibo only remember that his friends went to the party last night and he was with haoxuan when he was on the way to the night club and he can't remember the rest of what happened last night.

Did he was too drunk last night that he ended up sleeping on the road?

Wang yibo groaned, he pulled his hair and murmuring curses under his breath. He suddenly wondered where the heck is Haoxuan and how he was left alone, sleeping in the road.

This is the first time that happened to him, even wang yibo always got drunk, he never ever sleep on the road.

"You're awake...." A voice spoke behind him as he immediately turned his head around to look at the person as he saw a man that was shinning bright that made him close his eyes.

"The fuck! You don't need a light effect for your introduction, that shit hurts my eyes!" Wang yibo said and rubbed his eyes before re-opening it again.

As he opened his eyes, the blinding light effect was thankfully removed by the man in front of him. He immediately blinked his eyes repeatedly when his vision went blurred for awhile because of the annoying damn light effects.

Wang yibo saw the man's face as he smirked. He stands up on his feet, shaking off the dirt on his school jeans and face the beautiful stranger in front of him.

At least, someone ease his anger a little bit.

"Hi, I'm wang yibo. What's your name beautiful?" Wang yibo said , trying to flirt to the beautiful man who just tilted his head to wang yibo.

Wang yibo was obliviously hitting on him but the man seems don't realize what wang yibo was trying to do in this early morning.

The man didn't replied to him and continue to stare at wang yibo which annoyed wang yibo more.

"What the fuck man? I am asking you, are you a deaf or mute? " Wang yibo said and laughed at him sarcastically.

The man widened his eyes at wang yibo.

Wang yibo stopped laughing and suddenly look behind at the man as his own eyes also widened in shocked, his mouth hanged opened and looks back at the man's eyes again with Surprised.

"What that's?" He said.

The man who still didn't tell his name to wang yibo, looks at him confusedly.

"What?"

Wang yibo looks behind him the man again, he wanted to explain it to the man but he can't also explain it to his own self.

"Am I dreaming?" Wang yibo suddenly asked him.

The man blinks his eyes and smiled.

Wang Yibo's eyes widened more after seeing the man's smile, he was suddenly felt suffocate by the man's smile.

"No." The man replied.

Wang yibo was more confused, he wasn't dreaming. This things was happening in his conscious mind and body

Wang yibo glanced behind the man and extended his arms before touching the thing behind the man.

"Ouch!" The man suddenly winced in pain, backing away with yibo.

"Don't touch it." He said as his voice trembled.