TW | CHAPTER 2

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER TWO

"Wang yibo do you believe angels? Wow they're so interesting that I want to change my life and to be a good one!!!" Wang haoxuan said as they walked side by side.

I really want to met them and I believe they are always by my side-----blah blah blah blah blah....."

Wang yibo keep silent and mentally blocking what haoxuan was talking. He was already annoyed by his best friend who keep blabbering nonsense topic about angels, demons, heaven and hell.

The nuns really gave wang haoxuan a big impact on his life as he looks like he doesn't have a plan to stop babbling to that stuffs that wang yibo obliviously don't have any interest even one percent of it.

He may already encountered that words and knew about those stuff since he was a child because the people around him those days keep saying about them.

He just met those nuns, then now he's talking about angel but still being friend with me. What should I call him?

A holy shit? Wang yibo thought and walked fast.

Wang Yibo saw wang haoxuan a holy one but also a shit one and now, he has a new nickname for haoxuan to called him.

He knew those stuffs because wang yibo thought they're famous in this world as people will always talks about them even inside he don't believe them.

Wang haoxuan catches up on wang yibo and walked beside him again, bumping his shoulder to yibo.

"Wang yibo angels are really---------" hapxuan was cutted suddenly.

Wang yibo glance at him. "If you want to change a path, then don't come with me." Wang yibo coldly said, wang haoxuan pouted.

As of now, they going to the night club to party with their friends but seems like Wang haoxuan was trying to convince him not to go where he wanted to go and change your life now.

To be honest, wang yibo was starting to get annoyed by his friend but he should hold himself for now.

I only believe them, If I saw them on my own eyes that I know It will never gonna happen.

"I only believe demon because I already saw them." He said as wang haoxuan stared at his face.

"Wowwww really???? You've met a demon?" Haoxuan's mouth hanged open as a amusement emotion suddenly sparkles in his eyes.

"Yes and he even talks to me." Wang yibo said, wang haoxuan widened his eyes more in shocked, his mouth gapping like a wish that was out in the water.

"Wowwwww you're talking to a demon? Are you friends?" Wang haoxuan asked again.

Wang yibo hummed in response.

Haoxuan still don't have any idea about what wang yibo trully meant.

"Give me the keys." Wang yibo said and haoxuan immediately handed him the keys of his car.

"Where is the demon? How do you met the demon?" Wang haoxuan asked, he can't still believe that his friend met a demon.

"His name is Wang haoxuan." Wang yibo answered and went inside the car.

Wang haoxuan blinked his eyes and realized that his own friend just referred him as a demon.

He huffed at wang yibo and stomping his feet as he also get inside of his own car.

A rare scene of a demon calling his co-demon a demon.

Wang yibo started the engine when wang haoxuan spoke.

"I thought, you mean a real demon." He said, crossing his arms to his chest as he felt disappointed on wang yibo.

He already believes that his friend met a demon then it ended as the demon that wang yibo met was him.

Wang yibo just chuckled as he started driving away with a high speed, wang haoxuan already used how wang yibo drive that make his soul left on the parking lot.

They knew that they already breaking a lot of rules but they didn't care as they didn't noticed a ten wheeler truck crossing to the road.

With a high speed, their car was suddenly collides with the truck that was crossing on the other side of road.