TW | CHAPTER 8

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER EIGHT

wang yibo was in daze after they went back to the mortals worlds.

He can't process what he just encountered and saw when xiao zhan, his so-called guardian angel brought him to that place, a place that called as Hell.

As soon as his feet landed on that place, all he can saw was fire and a voices that ringing to his ears shouting and screaming with agony.

He never thought that this is hell, where he will end up when his time comes as what xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo can't stand the soul's voices asking and shouting for help and forgiveness, who've been thrown out on this place and he instantly begged at xiao zhan to take him back to the human's world.

Xiao zhan glanced at wang yibo who was staring somewhere without blinking his eyes, he knew wang yibo was shocked about the place because even he would deny it to xiao zhan, the expression was shown on his face and eyes.

A thought suddenly came up on wang Yibo's mind.

He looks at xiao zhan with confused face. "If Angels are real, where's my demon?" He asked.

Xiao zhan looks away and sighed. "He left you."

What? His demon literally left him after what happened to him?!

"Is he the one who keep telling me about doing bad things?" Wang yibo asked again, he surely knew angels are the good one while demons are the bad ones.

Xiao xhan looks again to wang yibo and smiled, "he is."

Wang yibo was pissed again not only because of his demon but because of xiao zhan too. "Then why you didn't stop him?" He exclaimed and glared at his angel.

Xiao zhan was really stress about this human but he still keep his mind calm. "You never listen to me." He said.

Wang yibo huffed at him and turned around as he started to walk away, leaving his guardian angel alone in a distance.

As wang yibo keeps walking without sparing at his back, he suddenly felt quite and alone. He looks back but he can't find his guardian angel that he thought xiao zhan was following him when he walks away but he didn't.

Where the heck is his angel?!

"Yibo?" A voice spoke behind him as he turned around and saw xiao zhan smilling at him.

Wang yibo sighed in relief, "I was looking for you, I thought you didn't follow me." He said, rolling his eyes to xiao zhan.

But he immediately frowned when he noticed the new attire of his angel.

"Did you change? Why are you wearing all black?" He said and snorted.

"Do you like it?" Xiao zhan said and turns around, facing wang yibo again.

"No. You look like you're going to a funeral." Wang yibo commented.

He was telling the truth, xiao Zhan's attire now was weird and he wasn't used seeing xiao zhan dress in all black.

"Can you change your clothes back to white?" Wang yibo said again, eyeing xiao zhan from head to toe.

"But i want this."

"You're ugly." Wang yibo lied.

"Oh~ you even dare to lie even I'm not telling you to lie." Xiao zhan giggled and walks towards wang yibo.

Wang yibo didn't move a little bit and watches xiao zhan walks towards him.

Xiao zhan lifted his hands and put his index finger under wang Yibo's chin, lifting his finger a little bit as xiao zhan leaned closer to him.

"I'm very proud of you." Xiao zhan spoke as his breath fanning on wang Yibo's lips, who only gupled down.

This is one of his dreams, being close like this with xiao zhan.

Lucky, no one can see them or else it will be a uncomfortable scene from the people especially those fucking homophobic who are passing where they stood.

Wang yibo holds him on the waist, pulling his angel closer to his body. He felt how slim the waist of his angel that he never thought he could touch it one day.

Wang yibo was not only a cruel person, bully, no mercy and a campus heart throb. He was also a secretly manwhore who sleep a lot of girls and boys if he want and this angel of him was not helping him.

Wang yibo slowly leaned close as their lips brushes together while massaging the Angels slim waist.

As their lips almost connect, someone shouted his name.

"WANG YIBO!!!!!"