TW | CHAPTER 1

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER ONE

As soon as wang yibo entered to his classroom, his classmates rushes back to their seat instantly like the one who entered was the principal of the school.

Wang yibo ignored his classmates and walks to his seat with a expressionless face but it shows that he was not in the mood for their shits.

He sat on his usual seat on the back, where no one is bothering him and where he was alone.

Minutes passed by, A group of nuns came to their classroom.

He looks at them and frowned while his classmates stands up from their seat and greeted them except him.

Wang yibo just rolled his eyes boringly and stared at the faces of the nun confusedly.

Their school wasn't a type of a religious school, it means everyone of them have a different religion.

But wang yibo suddenly wondered about the surprise visit of this nun that was now already talking something that he didn't gave any interest in.

Why someone like them suddenly visited them to their classroom?

The nun introduces themselves while wang yibo in the back didn't listen them as he was on his own world and bored as hell.

He regretted why he attended this session instead roaming around the campus with his friends or find another victim to play on.

Wang yibo just yawned on his seat, blinking his eyes and staring at the nuns lazily as he wanted to take a nap and completely ignoring them because for wang yibo they are too damn annoying on their eyes.

No offense.

"Do you believe in hell?" The nun suddenly said, catching everyone's attention including wang Yibo's attention.

What the heck is that kind of question?!

Wang yibo sighed, of course, almost in the people of the world knows and believe about hell.

"How about heaven?"

Wang yibo rolled his eyes, he was getting more pissed by them.

We're no longer innocent for that stuffs. Besides, we're already college students. Why did they need to ask us about that questions. What are we, a kindergarten?

Wang yibo thought, clicking his tongue from annoyance of the presence of the nuns in front of them. He rolled his eyes again as he don't know how many time he rolled his eyes for today.

This day was indeed a bad day for him and he wishes it to finally over.

Where the hell is our teacher?

"Do you believe in Angels?" A nun asked them.

Ugh! Another stupid questions!

Someone raised a hand as wang yibo shifted his gaze to that student.

His eyes widened in shock as he almost laughed out load to his seat when he noticed it's wang haoxuan.

IT'S DAMN WANG HAOXUAN!

He didn't notice wang Haoxuan's arrival in the classroom and he was also shocked that Wang haoxuan was attending a session this time especially raising his hands to the nun.

Stupid.

Wang yibo waited for awhile and watxhes his dear best friend from thw distance, expecting to Haoxuan that he will just disrespect the nun in front of them.

"Are they the one who guides us?" Wang haoxuan asked that made wang yibo went shocked more.

"Yes, do you believe them?" A nun asked Wang haoxuan back as he nodded in response.

"Yes! Yes! I really believed them!"

Wang yibo just shook his head, trying to hold his laugh to wang haoxuan who suddenly got possessed by a angel.

"How about you? Do you believe in angels?"

Wang yibo stopped giggling and looks back at the nun, his face went serious as it shows that he wasn't interested about answering her question.

But he can't embarrassed himself in frontier of his classmates that he surely knew that some of them really admirer him and always looks up to him, making him their role model.

Wang yibo stands up on his seat, fixing his school necktie that hanging loosely on his neck. "Angels and demons are just a concept." He answered and smirked at the nun.

Wang yibo looks around with a smirk plastered on his face before he sat back on his seat and completely ignored everyone.

The nun just shakes her head and averted her attention to wang yibo.

Teenagers nowadays.