TW | CHAPTER 13

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER 13

As the moon was being replaced by the shinning sun in the morning, the three of them went to the place where wang yibo lives.

Wang yibo, xiao zhan and Yu bin were standing in front of the huge gate of a Mansion. The gate was closed and secured by the two guards and Two dogs.

It was really hard to get in if you were a human by flesh. But for them, A guardian angel, A human lost soul and a soul of a deceased human it as realky easy for them.

"Wow...." Yu bin commented, staring at the gate with amusement.

Wang yibo proudly smirked to himself. "Let's get inside."

Yu bin immediately glanced at wang yibo. "Huh? No! " He said.

"Don't worry no one can see us." Wang yibo said and glanced at xiao zhan who just stared at the closed gate.

Wang yibo holds xiao zhan's wrist and dragged him inside, passing to the gate without getting noticed by the two guards.

Yu bin also followed them inside, passing into the closed gate.

As the three of them got inside, they suddenly stop as they heard a several barks.

Wang yibo immediately glanced at the side as he saw the two guard dogs barking at their direction.

The guards tried to stop them but the dogs become more aggressive.

"Did the dogs saw us?" Yu bin asked.

"Yes." Xiao zhan replied. He unconsciously holds wang Yibo's sleeve really tight.

Wang yibo noticed it as he looks down to xiao zhan's hands on his sleeve, he sighed.

"Let's go." Wang yibo said and hold xiao zhan's wrist again.

Yu bin hummed and nodded before following xiao zhan and Wang yibo again, he feels like he was a third wheel from the two.

The dogs tried to chased them but unfortunately, they are chained as the guards managae to calm them down.

The guards were also confused by te sudden aggression of the dogs to the one direction as they can't see no one.

"What just happened?" The guard asked the other guard.

The other guard just shrugged his shoulder as they decided to forget what just happened recently.

The three of them manage to entered inside of the huge mansion again without getting noticed.

Yu bin was getting starstruck at the view of the mansion, this is his first time being i side of a big mansion with expensive design and a huge chandelier hanging in the ceiling.

Xiao zhan was also amused at how wang yibo's family was too rich, he surely know that wang yibo never tasted the poverty as he grow up with a silver spoon----No, maybe a Gold Spoon.

But wang yibo was frowning as soon as he was greeted by the atmosphere of the house. It was not familiar to him like it was change.

A woman in her middle age suddenly went downstairs. She was wearing a expensive clothes as the way she walks looks like she was really a rich person.

"Yibo!! Look, your mom!" Yu bin said, pointing at the woman.

Wang yibo looks at her, examining her face and gestures. "She's not." Wang yibo suddenly said.

Xiao zhan looks at wang yibo with serious face.

"Are you sure she's not your mom or you just didn't recognize her?" Xiao zhan said.

"I clearly remember what my mom looks like and I also can tell that she's not my mom." Wang yibo said again with serious face as he didn't removed his stares at the woman who was passing in front of them.

"Then who's she?" Yu bin said.

"I don't know." Wang yibo replied.

"Stay here." He said to xiao zhan before walking to the mansion.

Wang yibo looked for the people living inside of their mansion as he can't find any of them familiar. The mansion was full of new faces inside as he can't recognized any of them.

He went back where he leaves xiao zhan and yu bin.

Xiao zhan saw the disappointed look of wang yibo as he was approching.

"What happened?" He asked him.

Wang yibo stares at xiao zhan. "I don't know them."

"What?"

Xiao zhan and yu bin throws a confused glanced to each other.

"What if I will make my save visible and asked the guards who are they?" Xiao zhan said.

"You can do that?" Wang yibo asked him with Disbelief.

Xiao zhan smiled at him and nodded. "Did you forget who I am?"

Xiao zhan was now a visible in the eye of a human, everyone can saw him as a human too.

Using his ability he hide his wings and the halo above his head and disguise as a Human being.

Yu bin stared at him with his mouth gaped as wang yibo found him more beautiful that he ended up mentally drooling over xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan walks to the closed gate to the mansion and pressed the button of the doorbell two times.

The gate suddenly opened revealing one of the guard that they saw lately, a barks of te dog can be heard inside again.

Xiao zhan smiled at him politely. "Is this the Wang's Mansion?" He asked.

The guard frowned and think for awhile when xiao zhan mention about wang family as xiao zhan patiently waiting for his response.

"Wang family?" The guard suddenly said.

Xiao zhan was lightened up as his smile grew wider before he nodded.

Wang yibo was beside xiao zhan also waiting for the guard's answer.

"They already sold this mansion 2 years ago after their heir got into an accident and went on coma."

Wang yibo frozed.

2 years?!

Xiao zhan secretly glanced at wang yibo.

Yu bin was also standing beside wang yio looks at him. Seems like it will be more hard for them to find wang yibo's body.

"W-where they move out?" Xiao zhan asked, looking back to the guard.

"I don't know, I only know that the owner of this mansion was the family with a surename of Wang" the guard answered.