23

Still, I'm her sitting on the hotel bed like hostage. But without any guns or being tied up stuff . I look at the clock waiting for Matthew to call back.

"Alright sweetheart. What am I gonna do to you tonight?" He said coming out the bath room with a towel around his waist exposing his abs and his wet brown hair .
"Look, you can..." I stopped because of how focused I was on his a-
"I can what Katlyn?"
He came closer to me , still I was sitting and him standing 2 inches away with me facing his under ab (you know)
He touched my cheek with his hand and came to my and whispered , "I still love you." And pushed me down pinned to the bed.
It felt like...Nash and I , at the same time...Hayes and I too.
"I can't do this .."
"Do what Kat? This?"
And he kissed me .
Without hesitation I did it back.
I know this is bad but I had to make myself happy . And the only way was to ... Enjoy myself with people.
He was on top of me and was hot from the shower he took. I took my hand and went to his jaws , his jawline though . He sort of looked like Sammy W like this , but never mind that.
He quickly got up and pulled me up causing me to sit on his lap and pulled my shirt off. And I was left with a black lace bra and skinny jeans .
He continued to kiss me passionately reminding me of Nash....
Next thing I knew we were in bed making out, him touching . The guy of my high school dream here.
Next thing I knew... I was butt naked and the towel was on the floor .
--------
I woke up from the sun shining in the room. I was covered with the blanket, naked. I then remembered last night. I turned around and saw him laying there showing his top parts only (A/N: "top parts" why did I say that.) I got up slowly with the sheets to the bathroom . But before I got there I heard him .
"Morning babe."
I turned and saw him stretching with his messy brown hair and the typical cute morning boy face . Gosh.
"Heeyyyyy." I said sarcastically.
He came up to me and hugged me from behind , naked. "I love you." He said and kissed my cheek and went to The bathroom .