15

Katlyn's POV

As I walked down the stairs I heard a yawn. "Well Looky who's up." I jumped on him and hugged him. "Woah, why so jumpy?" he asked in his cracky morning voice. "I was thinking we go get fro yo and hang out." I went up to his ear and whispered, "Hayes, I like you too." It was silence. His eyes widend in excitment. "Great! Hey, i'm gonna go take a shower downstairs and.you can shower in my room. Hurry cause I get ready quick!" He said.

                              +++

As I finished blow drying my hair, I dod a fishtail. I put on my Nirvana crop top tank and some bleached ripped shorts. I slipped into my black flipflips and ran downstairs. I saw Hayes in a tank and shorts and... Nash. "Uh, Nash Is gonna drive us to the mall and we can get fro yo." I just nodded and smiled at Nash. He smiled back; not to strong. As we went into the car Hayes and I sat at boh window seats and hecked our phones.

Tweets

Tweets

Tweets

Likes

RT

Fav

RT

Likes

comment

DM

DM

As we arrived Hayes jumped out the car to my door and opened it. "My lady." He said signaling me out. Nash said he'll pick us up in 4 hours so we have enough time to.... do what ever.

When we walked in I saw a small group of girls scream and run towards Hayes. "Omg! It's you! I love you so much.." One said. "Can I get a picture??" Another asked. After a couple small talks and pictures they all left. One girl stayed and hugged him for a while. She turned and gave me a dirty look then ran off.

We walked down the hall to a couple of stores, mainly mine. I bought a couple of clothes with the money I took from my uncle. I had enough left for food now but not enough. About 2 hours have past and we were still shopping.

Later, Hayes and I were walking down at fro yo. As we did he slowley reached out for my hand. Our hands soon locked, connected, together. We walked to the door still holding hands looking like a couple. But we weren't. No, we aren't.