Homecoming

"Home coming Queen And King! Vote here now!" Is what I here everyday...

"Katlyn! Katlyn!" I heard someone Squeling. I turn around with a girl with a high pony tail wailing her arms and running towards me. It was my best friend Taylor. "Katlyn, Guess what the frek just happend."

"Um, Mr. Baxter is giving out $20 bucks?: I replied sarcasticly. " I wished, but you know that kid with brown hair?"

" Who? Jared, Colten, Nathan, Antonio, Caleb, Nick, Conan? Dude, There is like alot of browned hair kids here." I said rolling my eyes followed by a cough. "Nick! Nick! He asked me to the Homecoming dance!" Of course Nick would ask Taylor. I see them lock eyes togther at lunch to the 5 minutes we have to gt ready for eaxh period. so locked that they are 6 minutes late. I clearly didn't get asked by the him, Alex. "Well, Hah you did it!" I saod hiding away my frown. She didn't reply back after, She just gave me a strong hug and ran off.

++++

We just finished 4th period and yet I see girls holding flowers with a great big smile. I headed to my locker to get my text books until I heard some singong coming towards me. "Ooo ooo! Katlyn....You are amazing, If you will sau you can, yoi wanna go to the dance?" A group of cortez singers came. them i heard "With meee". Well look who it was, Alex. Well of course you would think his is to "Promy" But you only have home coming once, I think. " Yes!" I blurrted out and Hugged him.

+++++++

The next day the annoucements annouced that Home coming was in 3 days. So meand Tay had basically 2 days to find the perfect dress. So after school we went to dEliA*s cause when its "dances" season they have what my mom calls "Into the swag" Dresses. We tried a few on but not alot. My parents gave me $100 to spend for dress and shows and accesories. I found the perfect dress after a couple of tries. It was a white flowy high-lo dress with silver diamonds under the torsso. I bought a pair of Silver Heels that are thin at the foot. For accesories; A crystal head band: Diamond earings, infinity neckalaces. We spent the rest of the day at Starbucks and nextflixing.