22

The car was at a stop once I woke up . I heard hard footsteps coming towards the trunk and heavy breathing . The figure opened the trunk but I couldn't recognize it . It was tall , kinda long hair and I saw his eyes . Only one person I knew had them .

"Up we go" he said as he picked me up to walk. We were entering a hotel,
almost like a 5 star hotel . But why? Once we walked in I still couldn't believe he's doing this to me . What did I do?

He swiped his hotel room key and pushed me onto the bed . "Make yourself at home Kat, we'll be staying here .... For about a while ."

"Why are you doing this, what's the reason? Why?!"
"Shhh quiet the room service will think I'm raping you or Something. Geez."
I tried getting up to kick him but he held me down .
"Why am I here . I told you to get out of my life . What part do you NOT understand? "

He started clapping hard then harder then even harder . "Ahh Katilyn you think I'm stupid . Aha ."
"You , my dear left me . For that Grier kid . Oh which? Nash or Hayes I couldn't tell while you were smoochy smoochy all over both . Like to keep secrets huh? Oh I'll keep this one . But not for long . "
He buttoned off his shirt and unbuckled his pants but didn't take them off . "Stay here Baby. I'll be back." And went off to the bathroom .

He acts like I'm still his . I'm not a toy you know . Luckily I still had my phone in my pocket .
I went straight ahead to my contacts and clicked on the person I rely on the most .

Ring ring .
"Hello?"

"Matt, I need you now."