8

a/n: The.story is so suckish now..BUT it gets better at like chp 10.

3 days after the crash, We held a funeral. I couldn't belive it. How did Kaleb survive but not mom and dad? No, focus on other things rather than my dead parents.

*After Funeral*

My aunt and uncle decided that we had to move with them since we don't have any other family members that would take us. Aunt Shelby and Uncle Alan.

I refused to go but they forced me, and to be honest, I don't like them. When I was 6 they gave me a dead rat for my birthday. When I was 13 They got me a barbie doll, without a head. And now, They don't even care about us or their own children. Bobby,12, Anni,10, Billy, 17. And those kids don't even care about the world.

Anni tries to act grown which makes her wear lipstick, clumpy mascara, and double Ds. She always wear exposed clothing. She smokes her fathers cigarettes and dribks her mothers liqour. what a sweet angel.  And it's sad to say that she isn't a virgin anymore.

Bobby barley goes out. Hes always stuck on video games and sh*t. He has a mini fridge in his room and a bathroom which basically means his room is his home.

Billy is a man whore. He went out with 4 girls the past week. Breaks up with them every 2 days or even 1.

Kaleb takes the bedroom across from mine. Sadly, I share a room with Anni.

"Hi" I say gently as I set my lugages on the other bunk. She just stares at me. "Look, I don't want you and yo germs here. Theres a guest room next to Kerlab. Go bye." She said shooing me. "Its Kaleb Btw!" I say as she slams the door.

The house is only a block away from school which makes things worse cause I have to walk now. Kaleb goes to a different school. College.

A/N: Making 9 now.. ooo watch out! Katlyn is abouta do things she's never done .

-K ♡