9

2 weeks have past And i'm getting used to all this. Kaleb just moved to college and i'm alone.... with....Anni.

I go outside to the porch and go on my phone to twitter. And yes, I do follow Hayes.

"Good morning beautiful" He tweets.

Of course, all his fans want to marry him, kiss him, *** him.

Nnnnn-no.

I go back in and then got a text.

Addison.

A: Hi loser. Just wantesti say heard your parents dead. Yea, sorry but anyways you is ugly af and don't bother going to Hayes or Alex this weekend cause I'm about to go have Babes. Bye betch.

----''''''''-------

Great

                     +++++++++

So, I gradually get more hate and yep, more cuts.

I went to the kitchen and saw Annis cigarette box. I really haven't smiked all my life. never. But the presure of life was getting on me I had to. I just.. took the box and the lighter.

I ran to the park and took rhe killer out the box. It smelled horrible, like.Anni abd her stupid family. I lighted the white part. I put the killer between my figures and sucked in....and inhaling out.

To be real, It felt good. All my worries have gone down the acid pond. But I knew it was still wrong to do. I threw the cigarette on the ground stomping it. *sigh*

"Okay, Im done."

I went home and brushed my teeth so no one would noticed the smell. I got to the couch to go watch Girl code. As Aunt Shelby and Uncle Alan came in, they were drunk. They threw beer bottles at me until my head started bleeding. "Haha Hope you die sweety, You is stupid." Are the words I hear.

GOD DOES EVERYONE HATE ME? And I knew they we'rent fully drunk but they ment it. Obviously My family hates me.

I cried upstairs thinking

Running away?

steal Uncle Alans money?

Find a place to sleep?

Run-Away?

.

I was thinking about those words. Should I? The way people treat me means I should.

                     +++++++++

So the next day I packed some clothes,took Alan's money ($1,000) and took my penny and climb out the upstairs window.