Chapter 13 (18+)

July 3rd 2020, 6 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

It turned out that the entire late summer vacation in the lakeside region of the suburbs was not so bad after all. Now the Thai BL boys had headed back to the bustling city to resume their daily work. Each of the boys returned to their own homes, not meeting each other. The sweet love tales of the boys went on smoothly like a breeze.

Now Pharm was tending the garden inside his family home. With a watering can, he watered the white blossoms in his house. The gentle droplets of water fell on the green little leaves and the white fragrant flowers, giving Pharm a sense of satisfaction.

"Oh dear, now we have a story going on really well." Soda cheered to Sol as they both hung out together at an outdoors breakfast outlet.

"Nong Khai pan egg is two eggs cracked into a tiny round pan, with the whites carefully scrambled while the yolks are left whole. Pan egg is served inside the pan, topped with sliced Chinese sausage and a small Laos-style baguette. Fried in in margarine made from coconut oil, the corners of the egg have a slightly-sweet crunch, and the yolks of these local eggs are buttery and golden. Enjoy pan egg with a cup of hot, smokey Thai coffee and, of course, with a splash of naam prik. This dish is also called Kai Jeow." Sol said.

"All right." Soda said.

"See what we have got in our story." Soda said.

Sol was surprised.

"Eight handsome men trapped in the basement with two crazed psychopaths." Soda continued.

Sol was even more surprised: "Who are the handsome men?"

Soda replied: "Korn, Pete, Arthit, Tharn, Sarawat, Dean, Tin, Ae."

Sol: "And the psychopaths?"

Soda: "The Headless Horseman, Jack the Ripper."

Sol: "What happened to the boys in this story?"

Soda: "The eight cute boys were Lovebirds, while the two psychopaths were the Homewreckers. All of the eight boys were captured by the Homewreckers."

Sol: "Does this story go dirty?"

Soda: "Completely."

Here, the story told by Soda was followed:

"Now you're all failed to escape. This basement is for you all." Jack the Rippper sneered at Korn, who was strapped into a chair with a strange object beneath the sitting surface.

Korn winced with pain as a huge dildo shoved deep into his butt. His hands were cuffed to the arm rests, his feet were left loose, his body was strapped tight onto the chair with ropes. The object attacking Korn's end was on the very same chair he was strapped onto. Korn choked himself with muffled groans as Jack the Ripper brandished his long sharp knives at him, all the knives were worn onto the killer's fingertips with a big glove. The long knives waved in the air, each knife was actually similar to a big kitchen knife.

"Hahh... aahhh... hhah... aahh..." Dean groaned shamelessly on the chair he was tied on, completely ignoring the fact that the Headless Horseman was observing him all the time.

It turned out that Dean and his seven friends were taken prisoner by the Homewreckers after failing a certain Garden Rush match, and the triumphant Homewreckers were making fun of them. The Toxic Pleasure Chairs were the props that Homewreckers would place captured Lovebirds and dispatch them with Toxic Pleasure.

"Hahh... aahhh... hhah... aahh... Please me... Tease me... hump me... uuhh... uuhh... aahhh... uuhh... uuhhh..." All of the eight captured boys moaned and groaned even though the baddies had humiliated them.

"Game over." The Horseman snapped his fingers.

All the eight boys hit their orgasms and were quickly released from the bondage chairs. Their stiffened members throbbed with fluids leaking out from the tips, their nipples hardened and reddened, their bodies sweating and stunned with sudden acceleration of sex drive. Instead of being attracted to each other, the boys were begging for the Homewreckers to wreck them literally. So when each of the Homewrecker placed his manhood into their booties, they shrieked and squealed loudly.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... mmm... mmm... mmm... ahh... ahh... ahh... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... oh god... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ae's moans became loud with excitement as Jack the Ripper pounded into his booty faster and faster.

Dean was making the same cries when the Headless Horseman was having fun with him. A few moments later, all the eight captured boys were thrown upwards to the highest peaks of toxic pleasure, and they all fainted.

"Now, that's how the story ends." Soda said.

"It this an open ending?" Sol was slightly unamused.

"It is an open ending for all audiences, but for the characters, it is already the good ending for the baddies and the bad ending for the goodies." Soda nonchalantly said.

"This doesn't even exist in this real life. Everybody is very happy with their loved ones." Sol said.

"Well, at least we're all right about that." Soda said.

July 3rd 2020, 8 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... mmm... mmm... mmm... ahh... ahh... ahh... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... oh god... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Tutor's moans became loud with excitement as Fighter pounded into his booty faster and faster.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... mmm... mmm... mmm... ahh... ahh... ahh... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... oh god... aaahhhhh... aaahhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Pharm's moans became loud with excitement as Dean pounded into his booty faster and faster.

Pharm and Tutor were having rough sex with Dean and Fighter respectively, yet they seemed to enjoy this very much. They were inside their houses at this moment, doing the fun with their lovers in privacy.

As for the other pairs, they were enjoying their precious time together in privacy, knowing that they didn't need a Garden Rush in a certain virtual world to achieve happiness and pleasure. They knew very well that they could achieve Healthy Pleasure in the real world in the real life which was full of twists and turns even though there was no Homewrecker controlling the unexpected events. Aside from that, they had understood for a very long time that they would live together and go through all emotions of life together as long as they were in love, and they would try to keep their love thrive endlessly.