Chapter 15

July 8th 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Now each of the Thai boys had their own home gardens to take care of. They were occupied with gardening that they forgot the memories about the infrequent rainstorms and the erratic weather.

July 9th 2020, 19 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

The weather looked fair at night, but it was full of twists and turns. Nothing significant happened, though. Especially with the boys.

July 9th 2020, 23 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Still, nothing happened.

July 10th 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

The Thai gay boys were really having fun with each other in peace. There were nothing of great significance to make them focus on, aside from trivial things of their personal lives.

July 10th 2020, 15 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

The elite four Homewreckers were in their alternate reality. They were composed of the Headless Horseman, Jack the Ripper, William Wilson the Photographer, Tybalt Capulet the Duelist. They never thought of entering the real world, and would never go there.

As for the lovely Thai boys, they had nothing to be bothered with.

July 11th 2020, 15 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"All right, our happy time together is free from troubles." Can told Tin.

Can never knew that a very charming girl had been watching Tin outside the cafeteria.

"Do you have anything to do with that girl?" Can pouted at Tin.

"We don't even know each other yet." Tin said. 

"All right." Can said.

"Perhaps this girl is curious about our relationship." Tin continued.

"I guess she will get fainted." Can giggled.