Chapter 6 (18+)

June 21th, 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"When others treat you harshly, it's because they're unhappy. Please sympathize with them. When others are angry with you, it is because they are unhappy. Love them. When others always hurt you, it's because they're unhappy. Please understand them. When others torture, make you suffer, it is because they are not happy. Let go and be compassionate with them. When others betray you, it is because they are unhappy, forgive them. When others are angry with you, hurt you and make you suffer, betray you, just say THANKS to them because you have learned so many LESSONS OF LIFE, because people can only grow when experiencing suffering."

The quote above was spoken by Sol as she was writing a yaoi novel of her own design. Nobody knew what content was written in the novel, but it could be guessed that it was a very corny story indeed.

While Sol was staying at her own home in the city, Manaow was taking a sip from the milk tea cup she bought at a milk tea shop. She drank with delight, watching the orange-pink liquid flowing from the glass straw into her mouth. Manaow looked so carefree.

June 21th, 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT+7, Southeast Asia time zone.

As the bright sun of early afternoon shone on the blue sky, the vacation house where Ae and his friends stayed was filled with sunlight. The glamorous sparkles on the roof made the house really attractive from afar. But the sparkles actually came from the surface of the lake, which reflected sunlight onto the roof.

But that was a completely different thing in the house itself. In the house, there were people getting tied up in the gym room. Their bodies were stripped clean, their hands were tied behind the back with ropes, their legs opened wide and kneeled down before being tied with ropes. Their necks wore leather collars with rings for attaching chains. Their mouths were gagged with red balls attached with leather straps. The tied-up people were consisted of Tine, Sarawat, Korn, Knock, Pete (not Pete Pichaya), Kao, Arthit, Kongpob. Bondage with safe word, as it was described for this scene.

"Safe word?!" Arthit thought.

The eight people in bondage saw a huge gathering of their friends standing around them. This time they were engaging in a massive group sex act, meaning that each participant would have intercourse not with their lover but with other random males as well. It also meant that the friends were unclothed just like Kao and the seven males in bondage, except that they were not in bondage.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss." Tharn kissed Type passionately as he stroked Type's bare chest and fiddled with his nipples.

But Type and Tharn focused their sights on Arthit, who was now surrounded by Book, Frame, Wayo and Phana. Arthit had the ball gag on his mouth removed, and he was doing oral for Wayo's group.

"Now it's so messed up." Type frowned as he looked at Knock sucking on Tin's dick as Tin grabbed Knock's hair and pushed his dick into the other boy's mouth.

"I'm afraid Can will fume over Tin when he is acting indecently." Tharn looked very worried.

"Calling the kettle black. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? See what Can is doing now, before judging Tin." Type pointed his finger at Can, who was groaning like a dog when forcing his own manhood into Sarawat's mouth and playing with Sarawat's nipples.

"I can't stand this horrible thing." Type said.

"Look what you makes him do." Tharn patted Type's lower torso.

Type didn't know that someone was licking his manhood, until he looked down. A male head with black hair was sucking on his manhood like a hungry infant.

"Raise your head up." Type commanded.

The person giving Type an erection with his oral fixations wasn't Tharn because Tharn was standing alongside Type. The head of the person was busy bobbing up and down, so focused that he didn't even care to look at Type's upset eyes.

"Stop doing that!" Type shrieked.

When the person stopped, Type looked at his face. It was Tine who had been doing the submissive part of the game. Type and Tine had never been with each other before, so it was very weird and confusing for both of them.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Korn cried out as his bottom was spanked by Dean, who was younger than him.

Dean and Korn were never in love with each other, but Dean was coming for Korn for sensual pleasures only. Pharm was having his hands full when spanking Kao with a wooden stick. Every corner of the gym room was filled with moans and screams from boys having fun with each other.

June 21th, 2020, 15 o'clock, GMT+7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"Oh my god... Oooohhhh... Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhhh!!!!!" Loud shrieking voices echoed the entire gym room.

It turned out that everyone of the Thai BL boys was getting frenzied and having a huge orgy. Aside from mating with each other in pairs, the couples also mated with people from other couples in a completely disorganized manner. Everything was in chaos. Tine, Sarawat, Korn, Knock, Pete (not Pete Pichaya), Kao, Arthit, Kongpob were still in bondage, yet they were in a crazed hunger for noisy rough sex like their peers who were not in bondage. The rave would never end.

Thirty minutes later, everything was still rowdy even though those who were in bondage were not released. But each pair was having fun with each other without interfering with other pairs. The copulation scene was still noisy, but each couple enjoyed their own way without messing with the others' peaceful time. Thirty minutes after that, everybody reached their climax and were sensually satisfied. Everything became quiet.

June 21th, 2020, 16 o'clock, GMT+7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"We need to have dinner before 18 o'clock." Tutor said.

"Well, we need to go to the market and buy some food." Fighter agreed.

"I don't know if we have to start hunting animals and gathering plants like when in the wilderness." Zon said. 

"But we're still having a small market in the neighborhood. Perhaps we can go there and buy things." Saifah suggested.

"All right." Zon and everybody agreed.