Chapter 9

June 24th, 2020, 11 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

As the Thai BL boys were enjoying their lunch in the vacation home, they found an idea to make their house beautiful.

"We can do Garden Rush, but instead of having a crazed killer chasing four of us, we can enjoy in peace." Techno suggested to Ae.

"So we need several pots for gardening, several flower seeds, several tools for gardening..." Can said.

"No way, we don't need those. We can tidy up the house and make it elegant with minimalist style." Ae suggested.

"We can take a walk beyond the lake." Pharm said with an excited voice.

"All right." Dean said.

Earlier in the morning, Pharm washed his face and looked at the mirror. He saw the face of himself covered in tears. He might had a dream making him cry the night before, or perhaps he dreamt of being pulled into the parallel universe where he was placed in an identical replica of the swimming center of his school, except that he was with Dean, Win, Team and an unknown killer with a claw made of knives on one of his hand. The dream ended as Pharm woke up with a scream and uncontrolled flows of tears from his eyes, because the dream ended with the claw of the killer placing Pharm on the rocket chair after being placed twice.

Also in the early morning, Tutor had a nightmare in which he was at the beach where he, Zon, Saifah, Fighter had visited before. But the person chasing after the four of them in Tutor's dream was a tall octopus-humanoid who had tentacles that acted as legs. Although his lower-half appeared to be physical, his insides seemed to be made of scarlet gas. He had red bandaged arms that could transform into a long, blue tentacle. One could see a total of four eyes on his body: three inside his hood and one peeking out from a hole in his robe. He donned a yellow and white ragged hooded robe that covered most of his body. A strange object floated behind him that consisted of sticks, strings, and multiple smaller objects attached to the strings. Tutor was not the only one to be caught by the supernatural octopus humanoid, but all his friends were sacrificed by the humanoid after a tough match.

June 24th, 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

As Ae and his friends walked out from the lakeside vacation house in a sunny afternoon, they went to a road paved with asphalt and rocks. The road was long and heading to infinity.

"We need to explore more of this lakeside neighborhood." Ae said.

As the young friends walked along the road, they found out that the lakeside neighborhood was not much empty as they had initially thought. There were few houses scattered around the region, they had different sizes. The lakeside was more populous than the young friends had thought, although not as crowded as in the urban area connecting to the lakeside region.

"A truck is coming!" Dean warned as he saw a truck rushing on the street.

So everyone stepped out from the truck's path and watched the truck running into infinity. The truck went so far that nobody knew where it would eventually stop on the endless path.

"We think we have to go to the unknown path to know what is unknown to us." Saifah suggested.

"Very brave." Zon said.

So the friends continued walking on the street. The more they walked, the more new things they encountered. The calm winds, the bright blue sky with slightly greyish clouds, the yellow sun, the green grass on the sidewalks, all together made into a seemingly peaceful landscape.

"What if it rains?" Zon asked with a worried face.

"We will enjoy rain together in a house, if we have found one. But before it rains, we need to go home. The weather forecast states about the possibility of a rainstorm." Saifah said with a cheerful smile.  

"All right then." Everyone replied.

June 24th, 2020, 17 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Zon and his friends returned home after their exploration of the lakeside suburban area. They had seen things they would never see in the urban area. Now they were so happy that they laughed all the way home.

"We need to have dinner, and then we stay at home all day after dinner." Sarawat said.

"All right." Tine nodded.