Chapter 16 (18+)

July 13th 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Sarawat and Tine were staying indoors at Tine's house. They were both undressed and were doing blowjobs with each other. Six-nine was their current sexual act. Tine licked the head of Sarawat's dick and licked his way down the meat shaft until reaching the testicles, and Sarawat did the very same thing for Tine. They went on gently with each other and gave out low moans of pleasure while pleasing each other orally.

"Scratch my back, and I will scratch yours." Sarawat told Tine.

After cumming into each other's mouths, Sarawat and Tine switched to anal. Tine was the bottom, Sarawat was the top. As Sarawat had already pushed his erection into Tine, Tine's heart leapt with a whelp. Knowing this would leave Tine in such a mess, Sarawat proactively kissed Tine with a deep kiss to assure him.

July 13th 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Arthit, Kongpob, Pete, Kao had fun with each other in Arthit's house. Arthit was riding on Kongpob and Kao was riding on Pete. All of them were completely naked. Arthit and Kao moved their hips on their lovers' thighs, their upper bodies facing towards their lovers' faces. Kongpob and Pete started licking their lovers' hard nipples on their chests, earning groans from them.

"Pete, I cannot stand it. Your dick is too huge." Kao grimaced as Pete's big dick thrust into his hole

"You seem to really enjoy my thing buried into your body. You are just pretending." Pete dismissed.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Pete... I cannot hold it... I feel so good... Oh..." Kao cried out as his hips bounced repeatedly on Pete.

Kao's robust chest jiggled with each bounce from his hips, the smooth radiant skin on it was touched by Pete's fingertips. Now Kao lay his back on the bed and groaned like a pig as Pete humped him with his legs spread out and placed upwards. Arthit and Kongpob were also engaged in sex in a passionate manner. Nobody could imagine what they would become when they moaned in unison.

July 13th 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

In Knock's house, Knock was in the first-floor bedroom kissing Korn, both of them were completely nude. Korn's mouth opened and Knock's tongue entered it while wrestling its way in with Korn's tongue. In turn, Korn's tongue tried to enter Knock's mouth while resisting his tongue. Everything became more and more erotic as the males rubbed each other's packages against one another and even their abs started to follow the sexy dance.

"Ah...Knock, you're so good... Knock...Knock... Please...ah..." Moans came from Korn's mouth.

This shocking act revealed that Korn had become the bottom and Knock had become the top. It was unknown if they had changed their tastes by themselves or some outsiders had meddled with their affairs. But the first theory was more convincing than the second, because even though an outsider urged the couple to switch positions, they would almost never bulge unless they wanted to.

"Your nipples are turning rock hard." Knock poked the two spots on Korn's chest.

Korn was quickly sent into arousal with Knock licking his nipples and sucking it until hickey marks were made around his chest, shoulder and neck. After a moment, they parted, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Let's just six-nine together then." Knock suggested as he started feeding Korn with his manhood.

As Korn's mouth engulfed the entire length of Knock's shaft, Knock's expression changed from a cucumber's cool face into a tomato's shy blush. Korn shamelessly licked the head of Knock's erection and sucked its entire length with his head bobbing many times, because Korn was fascinated with Knock's member.

"It's really nice." Knock exclaimed as Korn made a blow job for Knock.

Korn found himself unable to breathe. Knock's dick was slightly smaller than Korn's, but according to Korn, it was a tasty sausage with sweet cream inside. Korn had previously done blowjobs with Knock before, and he knew that. Even Knock knew it very well, as he also tasted Korn's meat stick many times before during their acts in privacy. If Korn had two choices of who he would spend his night for sex, he would definitely choose Knock over any other man, even Kao who could attract males with his big bouncy muscles would be rejected by Korn right at the spot.

"Korn, Korn, Korn. I'm still here with you when you need me, just the same as you being next to my side when I need you." Knock comforted Korn as Korn's eyes started to leak water.

The thrill and comforting words drove Korn mind to the edge, his dick twitching and cumming in sync. He moaned, the vibrations in his throat causing Knock's sensitive dick to twitch inside his mouth. He continued his blow job until Knock came into Korn's mouth. Korn swallowed Knock's release and proceeded to kiss Knock again.

Several minutes later, Knock applied lube on Korn's ass, wrapped a condom around his own dick and entered himself into Korn's entrance.

"A-a-ah...!" Korn let out a strangled groan as Knock buried his shaft into Korn's tight heat.

The heated sex drive made Korn really hooked up. He knew that he would rather ride with his boyfriend in an ordinary simple house in a peaceful night, instead of having a night out at an elegant castle with strangers ganging up on him in a chaotic sex party.

"Would you like to go partying with a large crowd or stay indoors enjoying your time with your loved one?" Knock inquired.

"Of course, the latter suits me best, although I am an outdoor person." Korn replied.

By the time Knock was fucking Korn, Korn realized that he could freely switch positions with Knock from top to bottom and vice versa. Many days ago, Knock was at the bottom line while Korn stayed at the top. Once in a while, Korn stepped down from his position to walk in Knock's shoes before going on top again.

After Knock came inside Korn, Knock removed his member from Korn and tangled with him on the bed.

"Korn." Knock started.

"Hmm?" Korn responded.

Knock: "I want to say that..."

Korn: "I love you, Knock."

Knock: "I love you too, Korn."

The smut scene between Tharn and Type in Tharn's house also followed the same format as Korn's smut scene. The very same formula was applied to the smut scene for Fighter and Tutor as well as Saifah and Zon. Korn and Knock were playing hardcore, Tharn and Type also followed the same style. However, Saifah and Fighter treated their beloved boy softly and dearly, making their sex style quite softcore.