Chapter 5

June 20th, 2020, 15 o'clock, GMT+7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Plern was maddened with her failure in the role of a Homewrecker, even though she had used three Homewreckers.

"Maybe I need to create an original Homewrecker of my own design." She grumbled.

Trump: "So, what Homewreckers shall we pick for the next Garden Rush?"

Plern: "Perhaps I will pick Jack the Ripper. He is a stealthy assassin who hides in the dark and strikes out when his targets are not aware."

Trump: "All right. I will tell you how to make Jack the Ripper not only scary but also dangerous. Jack wears a green tuxedo with a green top hat and a matching large coat, but he doesn't wear a monocle and instead wore a white sack mask with holes for eyes. His secret identity under the white sack is very handsome and good-looking artist, but when he becomes the Ripper, his weapon is a knife. Even in his human form in both masked and unmasked clothes, Jasper is well-built and can pick up a fight. When he transforms into a monster in the fog, however, his right hand turns into a massive claw with long knives on fingers, his face sack becomes covered in black soot forming a wicked smile while the face underneath it becomes a face with a gaping mouth ridden with beast-like teeth and eyes with glowing red light from it. Jasper's monster form is actually his undead form, and it is in his form that he can manipulate fog and can make himself invisible. The clothes he wore still got intact, albeit that his sleeves were torn due to his mutation."

Plern: "All right, let Jack the Ripper strikes."

Lhong also came and said: "I have a design for an original Homewrecker, dubbed The Photographer. His real name is William Wilson, the protagonist of Edgar Allan Poe's short story of the same name and the doppleganger of the said character."

Miki, the best friend of Plern was also in the group of antagonistic youngsters. She suggested the idea of fusing William Wilson and his doppelganger into one supernatural entity. 

"The original William Wilson was born in 1804. He died in 1849 after he killed his doppelganger in Rome, both of them died and were reincarnated in 1855 with a new identity also named William Wilson. The current William Wilson, the photojournalist working for London police department until his death in 1891, is actually a skilled swordsman. He is armed with a sword as a part of his policeman career, aside from a revolver. He had a thick maustache, white skin and brown curly hair. His costume is consisted of white hair tied into a short tail, a dark blue royal suit worn over by a black cloak, a checkered scarf around the neck. His powers of reality warping came from the supernatural camera he carries, a snap of it can create a static photograph world in which any damages done to the images of his victims would reflect a half of damage to them in the real world. Also, he can freely move from camera world to real world, and can time jump into the locations he once moved before in order to prevent his preys from returning back for escape. But be noted that, William Wilson's appearance in the real world is a black-and-white phantom version of himself with black cracks all over his body, although he can also change into his more colorful human form in the camera world and the real world. Also, beware that Wilson can create a duplicate of himself with a self-photographing image with the opposite colors of his own and attack simultaneously with the mirror image. Anyone caught in Wilson's area of reflection will have their mirror images manifested, thus any attack on the mirror images will reflect back to the original. In other hands, William Wilson is invincible." Miki answered.

Plern laughed until her jaws opened wide like a shark.

Eventually, Jack the Ripper and William Wilson were resurrected with the basic informations about them, and they quickly became Homewreckers.

Pingping came and said: "But we need more than that."

"Are you trying to resurrect the Headless Horseman?" Trump asked.

"I will." Pingping said.

Then Pingping continued: "When I was having lunch at home, I saw someone standing outside the door of my house. He was wearing a black armor suit and a long black cape belonging to the era of 1782, but his head seemed like that it had been lost while his black tricorne hat appeared to be floating midair. I thought that his collar was too long that it nearly concealed his head. But when I looked carefully at his neck, it was covered by the hat, meaning that the head had been chopped off eons ago or it was hiding somewhere on the body. The figure was horrifying. Then I knew that this man was a ruthless Hessian mercenary known as Ernst Kirchgessner. He was one of the bloodthirstiest and most brutal combatants in the American Revolutionary War. He wielded a sword with a hilt shaped like a serpent and a large battle axe. His undead form was a headless ghost capable of various powers like throwing blue-colored explosive spirit orbs, nigh-immortality, superhuman speed and strength."

Everybody in the group of evil youngsters laughed.

Pingping continued: "I have also created a Homewrecker aside from the Sleepy Hollow horseman. This Homewrecker is male, and he comes from the universe of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I personally revived him and upgraded him."

Lhong: "Who is that?"

Pingping: "Tybalt Capulet. He still retained his tall stature as well as his long curly brown hair and fair-colored skin after his resurrection, the only difference from his human form and his undead form was that he was covered in black veins and grayish skin to make him look like an undead, which was ironically true. Tybalt still wielded his rapier and dagger, but his demonic revival brought along several dark supernatural powers such as shadow clone manipulation, darkness hand blasts and darkness slashes. Tybalt retained his fiery personality after rebirth, only to show more mercilessness and coldness overshadowing the former."

Everybody in the group of evil youngsters laughed once more.

But after the chat ended, nobody ever dared to summon Homewreckers into the real world again, and the homophobic youths became silent since then.

June 20th, 2020, 17 o'clock, GMT+7, Southeast Asia time zone.

The lakeside vacation house was having a sunset scene. Korn was sitting outside the house, with Kao inside his arms instead of Knock. Kao was shivering in Korn's arms. Knock was too busy to observe his lover, and so was Pete.

"You nearly get a cold." Korn comforted Kao.

"Yes, and I think I need to get some cough syrup." Kao said.

Knock and Pete were cautious of their loved ones getting romantically attached to each other, and they hoped this would never happen. And Korn never got attached to Kao in romantic terms in any way.

In the house, Ae was having a brief talk with Fighter.

Ae: "Why do I keep confusing Pete Pichaya for Tutor? They look too similar."

Fighter: "And so do I."

Ae: "We cannot distinguish them from each other. I believe they are lost twins."

Fighter: "This seems ridiculous. I believe they are strangers who are identical to each other."

Ae: "It gets more difficult. But Pete and Tutor are close friends of each other. I am afraid that they are biological twins."

Fighter: "Do not overthink about this. I hope they have different blood types in spite of sharing the same physical traits."

Ae: "So confusing. We do not want to hear about this topic, OK?"

Fighter: "For the sake of Tutor and Pete, we shall not talk."