Chapter 17 (18+)

July 13th 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

While taking a nap, Sarawat and Tine fell into a deep sleep together. They found themselves in an exotic dream beyond their expectations. They were in a luxurious castle built for royals. Glamourous furniture surrounded them in all eight corners.

But this glamorous scenery was really a hoax. Actually, as Sarawat and Tine went deeper into the castle, they found out this was the disguise of a large underground dungeon.

"Hello." Sarawat called out loudly as he entered the dungeon.

Greeting him was a pair of glowing eyes from the dark. The eyes were devilish.

The lights in the dungeon were lit. It was a dungeon made of stone walls, very freezing with torture and dread.

"What happened?" Sarawat and Tine looked at each other.

The owner of the dungeon was a hideous monster. It was a green muscular goblin with a big head full of tusks and teeth. The goblin quickly seized Tine and Sarawat before taking them to a wall with chains hanging on the ceiling. After pulling off their shirts, the goblin tied their hands with the chains and stripped off their pants as well. But there was a problem as well. The green goblin was not the only inhabitant. There was another goblin looking just like him, except that he had a darker skin tone. The dark green goblin seized Tine, and the green one seized Sarawat. The human boys' legs were lifted up and spread out, before the goblins pushed their huge private parts into the humans' entrances. The humans were so tight, but the goblins forced their way in effortlessly, giving the humans a tingling sense of pain.

"Argh... Argh... Argh..." Tine groaned as the dark goblin's hands squeezed his thighs and rammed the big meat stick into his butt with a violent crash.

Tine and Sarawat were nearly hurt. The goblins' shafts penetrated their small butts without mercy, nearly making them bleed. Their guts twisted with pain, and they nearly cried. The bodies of the young men trembled and shook with each thrust from the goblins, their erected members were also throbbing with a ticking time limit for an explosion. Eventually, the two humans released their juices out and the goblins went away with their seeds filled inside their new slaves' bodies.

Ten minutes later, a pair of male werewolves arrived. The wolves had sharp claws on their hands and grey fur covering their bodies. The werewolves also did the same thing the goblins did.

"Before you, many had come to this place and never returned. You shall know why." One of the wolves said to Tine.

Tine shook with terror as the wolf licked his face. By the time the wolf bit his neck, Tine woke up from the nap dream. It was already half past thirteen.

July 13th 2020, 14 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

Tine and Sarawat went to the kitchen of their house and cooked their lunch. Both of them were quite clumsy with cooking, but they managed to make a meal that was edible enough.