Chapter 11

June 28th, 2020, 10 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time zone.

"The bathroom door is okay." Ae checked the bathroom door of the vacation house.

"By the way, who buys this house?" Pete Pichaya asked Ae.

"The house is bought by P'Fight." Tutor came and said to both of them.

Ae and Pete Pichaya looked at Tutor in disbelief. The house being bought by Fighter was a shock for them, but Tutor being an identical clone of Pete Pichaya was the one shocking Ae the most.

On the second floor of the house, there were Tin's constant rants as if he was lecturing somebody.

"When one gives flowers to others, the first person who smells the scent is himself. When one throws mud and dirt at others, the first thing that gets dirty is his hands. People often looking up will get higher and higher, people often bowing down to choose the convenience will hunch down their back. As long as your feet are still on the ground, do not underestimate yourself. But as long as you are still alive on this earth, do not put too much emphasis on yourself. If the mask is worn for too long, it will generate a new face, so one must undergo an arduous labor to remove the mask they are wearing. When we point with one finger at a person, do not forget that the other three fingers are pointing at us. You get more privileges and happiness as you let go of your sorrows and suffering. Forgetting can be peaceful, tolerance can help you achieve the hearts of other people. When you treat others in a certain way, others will treat you the same way you do; this is the golden law! You are the source of everything, today's results are all because of what you 'ordered' the universe! Express gratitude to the people who have helped you, because they make you feel loved and trusted! Express gratitude to the people who hurt you, because they help you grow and learn to recognize others!"

"When underestimated, don't say words of resentment. Remember, in this world, the person who really doesn't despise you is the one who cares about you. Until one day, when you are no longer important in their eyes, your predestined affinity with them is expired, so you should thank them and not resent them. When dealing with people who take you lightly, think about it, perhaps because you've hurt them, or the good you have done is not enough, or others are not necessarily too concerned about you... So, even if anyone is looking down on you, resentment is useless, even making relationships worse, conflicts occur and lead to bad results."

"When being insulted by others, don't say words of nonsense. Human life cannot always be an easy ride. When being insulted by others, many people will overthink, when being under influence of pessimistic thoughts, they will be very easy to speculate around random nonsense things. At that time, people often released their anger and said nonsensical things. Therefore, when being humiliated by others, the best attitude is not dissatisfaction, but rather self-reflection, objectively analyzing and finding out what is the cause of your humiliation, then throw away the humiliation altogether. In this world, the person who can save himself is himself, what others can do is just give advice."

"When being jealous of others, do not say rumors. Jealousy is a bad habit that so many people encounter. Jealousy and envy will affect a person's body and mind. It engenders hatred, harms both oneself and other people. What one should receive is in their destiny arranged according to the virtue and karma they have accumulated. If you want to be good, remind yourself to do good things. When facing with people on a higher leven than yourself, you should not spread bad rumours to harm them out of jealousy and envy. Because, when harming people, you are also actually hurting yourself."

"When praised by others, don't say wild and arrogant words. When praised by others, it is because you are good at something. But in fact, each person has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, so don't be so arrogant. In life, there is a need for compliments, but because of the admiration and appreciation of others, you shouldn't become arrogant, self-centered and self-absorbed. People who speak too wildly and arrogantly only get hate from others and they will gradually leave you. Remember, to be successful, there is a lot of help from others aside from your own efforts. The folks said, 'The water can lift the boat, but it can also capsize the boat.' This saying is truly ethical. Therefore, the folks once said: 'Learning to speak only takes two years, but learning silence must take a lifetime.' In your life, there will be times when you realize that a thousand words are nothing but words."

Tin was ranting random things to Can, and Can listened him with a dumbfounded facial expression.

"You are too deep today, Tin." Can said.

"Let me kiss you." Tin hugged Can close and kissed him.

"Oui." Can replied.