only you can set my heart on fire

ابدأ من البداية

"Y- Yeah I- it was-," Taehyung stammers, uncharacteristically speechless. He buries his fingers in Jeongguk's wet hair and closes the distance between them until the tips of their noses are touching and they can feel each other's warm breath on their lips. "It's been way too long," he says vaguely. "That was just- great- perfect."

He isn't sure why he doesn't completely gush about the pleasure that Jeongguk's muscles brought him. They aren't usually shy about sex. Maybe he's still caught off guard by how much it affected him? He had never felt such intense pleasure in his life.

There's no harm in him staring at Jeongguk's shoulders for the remainder of their shower...or for the next few weeks.

_

Neither of them had ever been particularly dominant in their relationship. Jeongguk is usually the one fucking him because he just likes being fucked. But most other aspects of their relationship are fairly equal, or even a playful fight for dominance.

But the way Jeongguk looks now, the way he feels, evokes something new in Taehyung. He thinks about the feeling of Jeongguk's broad shoulders under his fingers, Jeongguk's muscular arms wrapped around him- and it creates a fire that burns within him. He wants Jeongguk to dominant him, to hold him down with strong arms and fuck him so hard that he can't remember his own name. He wants Jeongguk's fingers gripping his hair while he sucks him off, pushing him further down until he's choking on his dick.

He wants Jeongguk to ruin him.

_

The urges hit him at random times.

When they're changing in the morning and he catches sight of the way Jeongguk's shoulders look in a tank top, or when he places his hand on Jeongguk's arm without thinking and feels the muscles move under his palm. The worst is when they are playing around and Taehyung annoys everyone until Jeongguk just picks him up like he weighs nothing and carries him away with strong, sturdy arms. When those arms are around him, he feels himself become completely submissive. He wants to give all of himself to Jeongguk and have Jeongguk take him apart piece by piece.

_

Taehyung is completely aware of how absolutely ridiculous he is.

He should just walk into the room, as casually as he always would. He should dry his wet hair and get dressed and go lie down on the hotel mattress. They're finally on break and taking a short vacation, and they have to be up early tomorrow to meet with everyone. He should go lie down and get some sleep.

But he can't.

Not when Jeongguk is doing push-ups on the floor with his shirt off, sweat glistening all over his muscular back and wide shoulders.

Jeongguk just had to get his daily workout in, even in their hotel room, thousands of miles away from their dorm and regular gym.

Taehyung had gotten out of the shower, opened the door just a crack, was met with the sight of Jeongguk doing push-ups on the floor, and had promptly lost all ability to form coherent thoughts. And instead of walking right out, he kneeled on the floor in only a towel and peeked at Jeongguk through a crack in the door.

He tried to control himself- he really did. But before he knew it, he was reaching under his towel and jerking himself off to the sight of Jeongguk working out, and biting the knuckles of his other hand to muffle his moans. It's not the first time one of them as done this. They've talked about it, just to be sure of their boundaries, and they're okay with it on both ends. But that doesn't make him feel any less silly.

He watches the muscles in Jeongguk's arms shift each time he lifts himself up, and feels the torturous heat of pleasure coiling in the pit of his stomach. His vision swims as he becomes dizzy from the wave of pleasure and has to muffle another moan, biting down on his knuckle until he feels the skin break.