“Because if you are, that would make it really unfair,” Jessica finishes.

“Nah, we’ll be over watching the entire thing. Probably,” Lay answers shrugging.

"Probably?" Jessica asks in suspicion.

"You'll see," Tao answers with a smirk.

“ANYWAY, find a partner everyone!” Chen announces.

“Jade!” Kai calls grabbing my arm.

“I’m guessing I’ll be your partner?” I ask.

“Yup!” He says excitedly.

“Excuse me, but I think you’re going to have to find another partner,” D.O. tells me as he links his arm with Kai’s.

“What?” Kai asks, confusion written all over his face.

 You can still hear the distinct, “Shush,” although D.O. tries to hide it with some fake coughs.

“Um, okay?” I ask, slowly backing away from the couple.

“JADE! I see you don’t have a partner! Guess what? I don’t either!” Luhan cheers excitedly as he runs towards me.

“You mean that I’m your partner,” Xiumin declares, appearing from behind Luhan.

“What? But I thought you already had a partner…?” Luhan asks rather than says.

“Yeah, well my partner ditched me for D.O.,” Xiumin says stoic, fake glaring at Kai who sticks his tongue out.

“You never told me we were partners!” Kai exclaims.

“Well, I’m sorry for automatically assuming we would be partners,” Xiumin says raising his hands as if he is under arrest.

“You aren’t even supposed to be playing!” Kai protests.

“Well, too bad. Sehun and I will be the ones that will even out the pairs. And we want to play!” Xiumin justifies.

"And. We. Need. To. Put. Jade. And. Kris. Together." He adds between coughs.

Kai counts on his fingers, probably counting out the people and doing the math to check if Xiumin is right. He nods his head, thinking to himself, probably coming to the conclusion of agreeing with Xiumin.

“WAIT, but I want to be Jade’s partner,” Luhan interrupts their little scene, pouting.

“Well, too bad,” Xiumin states looking away from Luhan’s adorable expression.

“Aw… Oh well. Sorry Jade…” Luhan apologizes after figuring out that Xiumin wouldn’t be letting him go.

“It’s fine! Don’t worry,” I answer as I look around checking if anyone is partner-less.

I was pretty surprised to find that all my predictions of partners are pretty much true. D.O. and Kai; Xiumin and Luhan; Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Then the two very lucky boys who would be “accompanying” my sisters were Suho and Sehun. Suho and Jessica, I approved of but Sehun and Krystal? They were going to be too immature for their own good.

The three members, Chen, Lay, and Tao, were supervising the hunt meaning not being able to be my partner, leaving just me! I guess I would have to do this scavenger hunt solo, forever alone right?

“Wait, does this mean that I have to be partners with her?” A voice cries out, interrupting my thoughts.

Wait, her? Jessica and Krystal already had partners. And we do not have any other girls with us. Meaning. Oh. Me.