Ch.17 The PARTAY

~~*~~

It is finally the last day of the concert. Today is going to be my last day of performing on stage and getting the experience of what a celebrity goes through.

I feel unhappy and a bit depressed knowing that it will be a long time until I see my siblings, unnies, and oppas again. It is very rare for me to even see them all together, but seeing them separately is rare as well.

On the other hand I am happy and relieved that today is my last performance in front of thousands of people. The pressure and frustration of performing will be nonexistent by the time today was over. However, the joy and positive energy I feel when I perform will also be gone.

The performances that celebrities do have both ups and downsides for them that I had never understood until I performed with SMTOWN this week.

The week sometimes dragged by but also flashed by depending on the times. In all, I think that this experience had been very good for me especially because it had helped me become more mature and understanding.

Hanging out with celebrities as if they were normal people helped me get over the fact that some of my old friends will never probably be my friends again. I now know that even if I do not have friends, I have people who are supporters of me and that itself is very encouraging.

I have close friends that I trust just like everyone else. It’s just that they happen to be famous people for me, which I’m completely okay with.

What now matters is that I’m happy with how things are and very thankful for my famous siblings. I know, I never would have guessed that the sentence would come out of my mouth, but now that I think about it, it’s true.

Having famous siblings allowed me to have experiences that others only dream about having, which I’m very thankful for. I now also have many great friends and people that are like siblings to me because of them.

“Jade! It’s showtime! Good luck and have fun!” Lynn calls to me quietly smiling.

I smile to her and to myself as I walk towards my place. On my part, I go out onto the stage smiling and putting everything into the song.

~~*~~

Author’s Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this story. As most of you can tell, this chapter is really really short and sounds like a conclusion. Just so you know, it’s the end. I wasn’t planning on ending it so soon, but I felt like this would be a good place to end it.

There will not be a sequel because I want to end it at here. Sorry!

Thank you for reading and loving Jade’s story.

~Eun<3