Ch. 24 The Finale(?)

~~*~~

"Suho! What is Jessica talking about?" Kris asked looking very confused.

"We won..." Suho informs.

"Why?" I interrupt.

"Because we did the pose correctly?" Jessica answers, examining my reaction carefully.

"But you guys didn't win," Kris says simply.

I smile slightly, starting to understand where this was going.

"What do you mean we didn't win," Jessica asks suspiciously.

"We're pretty sure we won," Suho insists.

"But you didn't, right Lay?" Kris asks Lay.

Lay puts on a look of sympathy,

"Yeah... You guys were really close, but didn't win."

"WHAT?" Jessica screeches making us all wince.

"We had already won, before you guys jumped," Kris states.

Jessica and Suho observe our face, especially mine. I have a hard time keeping the laugh down but I manage to look serious.

"I'm sure we would have known if the race was over," Suho says carefully.

"Oh, that was my fault. Sorry," Lay shrugs.

"Jade. Look at me," Jessica orders, making eye contact with me, "Did you guys win?"

I look into her eyes, making sure not to show any signs of hesitation.

"Yes."

"I think she is being serious," Jessica whispers to Suho.

Suho nods in response keeping an eye on our reactions.

"AHHHHHHH!" Xiumin screams.

"Why did they jump?" I ask in confusion.

"Who knows?" Kris replies.

"They're really stupid," Jessica mutters.

"Hey, don't be so mean. They're still members of our group," Suho protests.

"Well the result has already been decided, why would they still jump?" Kris adds

"THEY'RE DOING THE POSE!" Lay shouts laughing.

"Wow..." I mutter.

"DID WE WIN?" Luhan's innocent voice pierces the air.

"NO!" Kris shouts.

"WHAT! I JUMPED THAT FOR NOTHING? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT THE HECK. XIUMIN YOU SAID THAT WE WOULD WIN. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME JUMP THAT. THAT WAS THE SCARIEST THING IN MY LIFE. I HATE YOU XIUMIN!"

"Wow! Thanks," Xiumin shouts in reply.

"Why did you guys jump anyway?" Jessica asks loudly.

"I thought you guys didn't win," Xiumin replies sheepishly.

"Wow..." I laugh.

"So what's up?" Xiumin asks as they join us, Luhan behind him looking very pale.

"Oh, we were just discussing how Kris and I won, but Jessica and Suho won't believe us."

"They wouldn't have brought us up if you guys had completed the mission," Jessica explains.

"Well you would do it to keep up the suspense," I explain.

"Yeah, be the cruel person you are and make us keep our hopes up," Xiumim says looking depressed.

"I'm sorry..." I say with a sad expression that rivaled Xiumin's.

My K-Pop Secret (SNSD, F(x), EXO) {ON HIATUS}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें