Gin & Tonic

Author note: I try not to go into details on things like outfits, looks etc because I want you all to imagine everything for yourself. If you want the character to have on a red dress than go for it! I will write how I view things but I want you all to enjoy the story from your point of view! 

Please let me know what ya'll think and any ideas where ya'll want the story to go(:

LEANA POV.

My stomach was torn up in knots when I walked into the ballroom. They had set it up quite nicely with open format, high gold and white beams. Black chairs against the wall for people to take a break from dancing. I sent Riley a quick text checking up on Charlotte which she replied saying everything was fine and she just finished eating dinner.

"I need a drink" I said as I turned to Victoria.

"you read my mind bitch" we both laughed and walked over to the open bar area.

As soon as we started walking over to the bar I hear a scream from Victoria and I turn around to see her hugging a red headed girl with glasses.

"Leana this Harley that I was telling you that got me hooked on those water aerobic classes"

"oh yeah hey!" I smile and shake Harley's hand "Victoria is non stop raving about those classes"

"yeah it's totally worth it and can be fun I can put in a word so you can get a discount!" She says.

"great thank you! I'm going to go get my drink be right back" I say and walk around I should give them a minute to catch up.

"can I please have a gin & tonic on the rocks" I say to the bartender once I reach the table.

"make it two please" a deep voice says from behind me. 

I could feel heat on my back and a pool starting to form in between my thighs. I shiver and become still, I hold my breath I can barely even focus. I look over to my side as i see his figure come around to stand beside me.

He's even more handsome than what I remember before, I don't know why I'm shocked by how tall he is as if he grew a couple inches but I have to point my head up to see him.

Our eyes meet and it's like no time has even past. I see a glint of love and desires in his eyes before we both avert our eyes to the bartender that passes us our drinks.

"How are you love?" He says in his smooth voice.

I finally take a breath "I'm good and you?"

He turns to walk away from the bar giving me a look that says follow me. We start to walk over to the side of the ballroom where people aren't dancing and just conversating.

"good It's been while and you look stunning in that dress" he stops walking and pushes his chest towards me.

"What are you even doing here? I didn't know you were in the military" I say getting a little irritated at the fact that I didn't know anything about my child's father.

"I could ask you the same questions Leana" He says in a more stern tone.

"Surprised you even remembered my name considering you have a gf and all" I say while raising an eyebrow up and crossing my arms over.

"Does it look like I brought anyone with me?" Scott questions me

I don't say anything as I could feel myself start to get emotional. All thoughts of what happened between us and Charlotte come to my head. The beautiful creation we made is sitting at home meanwhile he has no idea about her. I guess Scott could see me getting upset and places his rough but yet soft big hands on my folded arms.

"Hey love whats the matter? Am I upsetting you?" Scott pleaded.

"I just I don't know Scott it's been so long since we've seen each other and when I try to call you someone answered and said you were busy and i don't know I'm just getting upset-"

"What do you mean you tried to call?" He cut me off

oh shit. great now I got to explain myself. " I umm I tried to call you about a year ago just to see how you were and a girl answered so I put two and two together" I did my best to explain myself.

"Leana it was probably my sister Sidney, I'm not seeing anyone and I haven't seen anyone since before I met you" He says as he runs a thumb over my cheek looks down at me lovingly.

I let out a breath that i didn't even realize I was holding. I slightly close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of him on me.

"lets dance my love" He says as I open my eyes.

We dance to a slower song and I could see Victoria still chatting away with Harley at the other end of the ballroom. 

"What branch are you in?" I ask Scott

"Marines, what are you doing here?" 

"I work for the organization that helped plan and fund tonight" I explain.

We make casual small talk and dance for a couple more songs before it started to get late.

"Victoria drove me here so I'll go find her" I say and start to walk away when I feel him tighten his hold on my waist

"Come with me, I'm not in town long and I want more time with you" Scott says in a deep voice.

I sigh "Do you really think that's a good idea?" I whisper back.

"Whats the worst that could happen mhm, you don't want daddy take care of you?" 

I shiver and bite my lip from whimpering. I nod my head and let him steal me away from the ball and into a nice black BMW that I'm assuming is a rental. I see Victoria wink at me as we both drive away.

The car ride was silent while a couple smooth rap songs played on the radio and he kept his hand on my thigh while driving. My heart was beating out of my chest and I seen Victoria text me saying to have fun and wear a condom this time. I chuckled to myself at her and asked if she could go watch Charlotte to releave Riley.

We pull up to a nice apartment complex downtown. This whole time I thought it was a fancy ass hotel. He punches a code in and enter the apartment. Kind of reminds me of a bachelor pad that people pay to stay in for a weekend just to party. it was decked out in gray and black. As soon as we walk in he picks me up and slams me against the door.

I wake up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I sit up and grabbed the sheets to wrap around my naked body and walk out to the living room and kitchen. 

"Good morning" Scott says while walking over to kiss my forehead.

"I'm sorry but I have to go last night was amazing but I mean what do you expect to happen scott, you dont live here, I'm sorry I have to go" I didn't even give him time to answer before grabbing my clothes to put back on. 

"At least let me take you home" He says

I nod and he goes to throw some sweat pants on and a T shirt. Makes him look sexy.

Ride home was silent again like the night before and still has his hand on my thigh. We pull up to my townhome and I pray that Victoria doesn't see me in the window and come outside.

Of course as soon as I think that I see her open the door holding a sleeping Charlotte.

"ok I have to go thanks" I quickly shout out to Scott and open the car door practically running to the front door telling Victoria to get inside before He sees Charlotte.

Unfortunately god is not on my side because as soon as I get inside about to close the front door I hear him screening.

"Who is that??!!" I could practically see the steam coming out his nose from anger.

"nobody just go" i say quietly while trying to close the door.

"That's funny because that baby looked a lot like my sister when she was little"